Closed topic

:wave::wave::wave:

Seems plenty of people are getting phone calls from an adare pub over an out break.

A lot of people who are meant to be self isolating over the new year won’t be I’d guess.

I heard Corner Collins owner has it alright

Is that the pub that closed early? Sure Collins pub wouldn’t admit travellers. I was in Lena’s one night and they did serve travellers that night I was there.

I never mentioned travellers.He could have got it anywhere.

Basically we need to call in an air strike. I recommend the MOAB.

3 Likes

Affirmative Sir :raising_hand_man:

I’m not asking you where he got it, I’m saying is that the pub that was shut before they were officially to shut with all other pubs in level 5? The point about the Adare pub shutting was made in the traveller thread with the insinuation that travellers frequenting it caused it to get an outbreak.

I didn’t see that.I know one of the bar men and he told me yesterday that Collins has it

I didn’t mean for it to come across like that. The adare/rathkeale numbers are very high for a few reasons including the travellers behaviour and the fact adare was the hub of the all Ireland final celebrations which clearly wouldn’t help the figures.

Lads on here were singling out travellers. I was adding balance to it.

4 Likes

Aka the unspoken truth

1 Like

Fuck me worlds gone mad. The director of pavee point criticising traveller behaviour. Pigs will fly next

2 Likes

“The videos circulating are very alarming. The local community is very concerned and upset and they feel forgotten about and left behind,” said Fianna FáilMinister of State Niall Collins, who sought details of the Garda’s Christmas policing plan for the town, but was refused.

You need a special Christmas policing plan because?

1 Like

Because the place is invaded every Christmas and New Years by numerous 4X4 English reges, containing, you guessed it, numerous English travellers.

Or did you not know this?

3 Likes

Video from last year

Fuck me id hate to live within 30 minutes of that place

2 Likes

That’s sounds a bit racist against the travelling payple.

Little difference between that and Roundstone in truth.
I can’t see much difference.