Closed topic

And you sound like you’re a racist, hey ho, I’d rather my one

That’s also true

If judging everyone on their merits makes me racist, I’ll allow it

1 Like

What do the lads your pals with think of the criminal element and the ones who go around causing havoc? Would they be related to the lads feuding etc?

I know of a fella who married a traveller. Bigger traveller than she is now.

I don’t interview them about being travellers. I just have the craic with them. They’re well got in the community too.

Your attitude is by far and away the majority one in Ireland in fairness.

On a constructive note what approach would you take to them if made minister for travellers say? Same question to any of the other lads commenting against them here.

Is there a minister of travellers?

Just say you were king of the travellers so. Oh no sorry that jobs taken by Joe Joyce.
Just say you were in charge of sorting out the issue. Id say its going to become an even bigger one as time goes on.

Was you that pulled em @Smithers?

1 Like

I’d try my very hardest to make them stay in school. They obviously face a lot of discrimination but it’s very hard to get a job if you’ve no education.
You aren’t going to get a job as an accountant if you can’t read. Although not being able to count seems to a prerequisite for audit

1 Like

I’d marry a traveller lady no problem.

1 Like

Imagine the pillow talk out of her.

“Lob it into me boss”

They don’t marry beneath themselves as a general rule though

23 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::joy:This place

A dirty dig to wake up to.

2 Likes

Lob it into me but don’t babby me.

3 Likes

Must have ran out of Rhino Horn.

2 Likes

Those lads were bullied in School.

1 Like

BUT BUT BUT IT’S ONLY A VERY SMALL MINORITY IVE LOADS OF GOOD TRAVELLER FRIENDS!!!

7 Likes