Clothes Shopping

I just found out that my extensive order from MandMDirect has arrived. I’ll post a review here in the next couple of days once I’ve had an opportunity to try on my new outfits.

What a wonderful store mandmdirect.ie has turned out to be.

Got a couple of pairs of broad comfortable jeans and a pair of smart tops to go with them. Great value and smart as fuck.

Any chance of some pictures of the garments in question?

I don’t think that would be appropriate Bandage. You’ll get to see them over the next few Fridays if you continue to be my friend. That’s the best I can offer.

I’m not around tomorrow, remember? Maybe text me a picture of you in your outfit?

That sounds gay!

Yours etc,
GSH.

Anyone know where to get a custom made shirt in Dublin and/or an idea of the cost?

The oul lad has a fuckin huge neck in proportion to the rest of his body and never finds one to fit properly. Was gonna treat him for the birthday if it’s not going to fleece me

They’d give you a steer on this in Maurice Abrahams on South Anne St I’d imagine. Still a proper tailors shop. [quote=“Arseboxin, post: 596788”]
Anyone know where to get a custom made shirt in Dublin and/or an idea of the cost?

The oul lad has a fuckin huge neck in proportion to the rest of his body and never finds one to fit properly. Was gonna treat him for the birthday if it’s not going to fleece me
[/quote]

Cheers Fagan - I’ll give them a shout

Lads, how the fuck do I get whiteboard marker out of shirts? Rubbing alcohol and vanish don’t work.

what a weird question