Club Championships 2017

Na Piarsaigh will be stronger with the two lads back after suspension.

If they cut out the frees, they should win by 5/6 points. David Treacy was knocking them over from everywhere last week.

1 Like

It should be good

1 Like

Bollocks.

1 Like

Any changes NP?

Good luck to np tomorrow

1 Like

Since Cuala got the game down the road from them in Croke park it would have been fair if the replay had been down the road from us in the Gaelic grounds.

You’re surely taking the piss, this is the holy grail of club hurling, county titles are nothing to these clubs right now

You’re a gas cunt.

Anyone have the NAP team ? Is Grimes straight back in ?

I think Cuala will have learnt an awful lot more from the drawn game and use the knowledge to good effect. Cuala by 2

You could be right . Their 3 best forwards were at best average and Mattie Kenny is a wily Fox . This could well go down to the wire . I marginally fancy aNa P but only by a whisker .

1 Like

Agree that They won’t be as ineffective up top… But saying that, I thought Dowling was only ok last day, as was WOD and Breen. David Dempsey didn’t get going until around 50 mins and was then unplayable.

If NaP get going from the off I think they win.

Same team named.

1 Like

I am hearing from my sources that both Casey’s are doubtful to start🤦‍♂️

Peter won’t make it.

Had a scan after the belt on his hand last week nothing broken but needs a painkiller injection Mike has had the flu all week.

1 Like

My man said he was in a lot of pain last night

@myboyblue any tips of best place to park in portloaise on match day when there’s a sizeable crowd ? Might only be arriving around 45 minutes before throw in. I don’t mind if I need to walk a bit

What time are you heading

Coming from Kildare direction. Probably arriving around 4.30 at best (assuming I do go…still not 100% on it)

1 Like