Club Championships 2018

Dowling with a bad shoulder injury.

They had a very favourable draw in Tipp. Most of the better teams were on the other side. Nenagh just bottled it as usual

1 Like

Woeful!

Fair enough.

To be fair whoever came out of Tipp would be beaten fairly easily by NaP but Nenagh would have gave them a better game. It was Thurles coming back to the pack rather than the pack catching up with Thurles this year

1 Like

2-13 to 5

Looks like the Dowling injury pissed them off

Ballyea seem to have some incredibly limited lads in the backs perfectly suited to winter hurling

I think they can win here.

Tipp lads are atrocious.

Na P not having to do a whole lot here but still it’s already done and dusted.

Looks a nasty oul injury for The Dow.

Ballyea will give any team a game this timr of year as they are fit, physical and play to their strengths. They are very reliant on 4 or 5 players thought. A Gudgie or Paul Flanagan would make a massive difference to them

Thought the pitch would have been heavier which might suit them better, looks in great nick though.

Who’s this gudgie character you’re on about?

To be honest we are now seeing the decline of the rural clubs . The serous teams in this competition bar a few freakish small clubs are now urban areas . Hard see a club with less than a base of 10.000 competing in this now .

What’s the story with Flanagan? I see him listed as a selector, He must only be around 25/26?

Gearoid O’Connell.

Broke down after trying to come back with Clare in mid-season

1 Like

Had an op a couple of months ago. Has been injured in some way, shape or form all season

1 Like

Fuck it I hope that’s not the same shoulder injury he’s had for years.

Two poor misses by Griffin.