Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Oh so their run of matches are similar. Agreed.

By ‘preparation’ I’m sure you meant their training, gym work, diet etc

We’re going for our fourth Munster title. There will be no complacency on our side.

We’re just a little club in decline.

2 Likes

You’d think they’ve learnt their lesson from Borris and won’t get caught like that again. They are unreal for clogging up space in defense and creating space in attack.

If Loughmore have the appetite i think they have a great chance.

Really?

Loughmore’s best players around the middle are probably better than Ballygunner’s best players on an individual basis.

John McGrath, Noel McGrath, Brian McGrath, Liam McGrath, John Meagher and Ciaran Connolly would match up very well to Dessie Hutchinson, Pauric Mahony, Philip Mahony, Peter Hogan, Paddy Leavy and Conor Sheehan .

Ballygunner though are extremely solid at the back with Soky, Kenny, Coughlan and Foley vastly superior as a unit to what Loughmore have at the back (without being disrespectful to Loughmore)

Ballygunner are much better than the sum of their parts and have a great chemistry (Loughmore have this too though).

Physically and tactically Ballygunner are better which probably shades it but it has all the ingredients of an all time classic.

Johnny Murphy is the official so let’s hope he lets them at it.

:joy:

The much maligned Barry Coughlan is a very good club full back.

Make no mistake about it, it’ll have to be about Johnny, and the other 30 players on the pitch can like it or lump it

2 Likes

I might not even watch it now. Jesus he is death for a match

Awful pity the two best officials in the province Fergal Horgan and Tyler Walsh are unavailable to do this one.

To be fair Johnny Murphy was the official for Ballygunner v Borrisileigh in Pairc Ui Rinn in 2019 and that was an absolute masterpiece of a game so here’s hoping.

No thanks to him, though

Derrygonnelly are a big physical team.

I don’t know how the Derrygonnelly player avoided a yellow or black there. The Dromore player was in on goal and dragged down.

Emmett McNabb is a class act. Should definitely be getting a call up with Tyrone this year even if we are overstocked with diminutive left footed forwards.

Dromore losing Emmett McNabb to injury, that’s a huge loss for them here.

Derrygonnelly 3 up at HT.

Dromore started off the better but have been wasteful and are now running into trouble.

There is a very strong breeze here which Derrygonnelly have had in the first half and most of there scores have been long range frees or efforts. Dromore losing E McNabb is huge though, they do look to have much more of a goal threat that Derrygonnelly with their pace.

There’s definitely a red card coming in the second half. McNally is an extremely fussy ref and after is booking players off both sides now for fairly innocuous challenges.

This is the most pathetic refereeing display I’ve seen in a long, long, time. There must be over 10 yellow cards issued at this point.

5 yellow cards issued in the first 8 minutes of the second half. :rollseyes: