Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

@Perez2017

What could have been a great occasion.

Loughmore playing Ballygunner in Fraher Field. I was talking to a Waterford man on Sunday night who told me Ballygunner would win pulling up.

I’m not so sure myself. There’s a case to be made that Loughmore will have about 6 of the best 8 hurlers on the field.

Why’s it on in FF?

The ground is in shit, no way it was good enough to host a Munster champ game

Floodlights I presume as its fixed for 3.15pm

1 Like

BG are a well oiled machine, they’ve moved O Keeffe into the forwards for a bit of size, I’d also like to see Barry Sullivan added to their forwards. I’d move Hogan to midfield and drop Sheehan. They’ll need size and the ball sticking in the forwards to beat Loughmore

Yup that’s it

A terrible shame, that. A lot of local businesses won’t be happy with that. Always a great atmosphere in a packed Fairgreen, even if the “facilities” are a bit prehistoric

Ballygunner very much more than the sum of their parts. They have their game plan refined over years and years of practice.

Not sure I’d be dropping Sheehan, but Barry Sull is very much built for the Munster Club alright.

Sheehan is in and out of games, doesn’t have a physical presence, hit 3 loose scores on Sunday fair enough but I haven’t seen much from him all year. He’s the only viable candidate to drop to bring in Barry Sullivan

Correct decision.

I think Sheehan is good to be honest and was involved with Liam Cahill’s training panel this year.

If I was bringing in Barry O’Sullivan I think it would be at the expense of Kevin Mahony perhaps, which might just about be politically acceptable down there.

Thats a pity although id give Midleton a better chance in Gaelic Grounds. Very strange by Kilmalock to move it.

Kilmallock play all their games in the GG sure. Bigger pitch.

Kilmallock would steamroll Midleton physically. Complacency from Kilmallock although it would be a big shock if they are turned over. Loughmore are in a great positon v B’gunner imo. Gunners played rubbish sides in their last two games and are sitting ducks here against a side with plenty of firepower.

Ballygunner’s preparation here has all the hallmarks of 2019 when they steamrolled Sixmilebridge and ‘The Well’, before coming a cropper vs Borrisileigh.

You could make a case that Loughmore have the potential to be even better than Borris.

How so? Have you the inside track?

1 Like

In 2019 they romped through the early rounds in Munster and learned very little. When Borris dragged them into the trenches, they didn’t really know what to do.

This year they have romped past Ballyea (learning very little) so if Loughmore can turn this into a dogfight then it will be interesting to see how Ballygunner stand up to it.

@balbec

Are ye too tight to pay for the lights ??

1 Like