Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Darren Hughes letting Joe McQuillan have it.

Glen v Kilcoo will be some game. Will it be before Christmas or after?

Serious spread of scorers for Glen there.

4 Likes

Sunday Dec 19th.

There’ll be 15k at it.

2 Likes

Lovely double header that day.

Should have it on Boxing Day to wipe rugby’s eye.

I presume it will be at the home of Ulster club football, the Athletic Grounds?

Stacks won by three in Kerry. They were well ahead at one stage. 13-10 final score.

A 3.45 throw in at The Athletic Grounds would be something.

The All Ireland Final in everything but name.

An awful game as a spectacle, stop/start, pulling and dragging, men behind the ball…puke football

Them v NCW will make the purists blush

A day/night match like they have at the MCG. The cathedral in view for the first half and then the ambience of under the lights for the second half and the inevitable extra time.

1 Like

I’m expecting an Up For The Match special on this featuring Cahair O’Kane, Joe Brolly and Stevie Poacher at the Carrickdale Hotel on the Friday night.

3 Likes

Chrissy McKaigue and Frank Mitchell will also be in attendance. In association with The Irish News and Gaelic Life magazine.

1 Like

Thomas Niblock of the BBC to MC.

Jerome Quinn to stream it live (PPV)

Yer man Conan has probably done enough to gain an invite. But none of his old friends are invited.

@MoysPhillyMc will bring an authoritative neutral angle.

Is Paddy Heaney still in the GAA writing game? I think he should come along.

The Carrickdale is a very 1990s/2000s venue. Plus it’s in the Saorstát, which means capacity will be 50% at best. I think it’ll have to be the Armagh City Hotel, right next to the Home of Ulster Club Football. Breathe it all in.

I’d like to see an Ulster football media figures power rankings list unveiled on the night.

1 Like

Those Cues brothers are 2 headless chickens. They’ve been the subject of refereeing attention now for the guts of 10years. You’d imagine they’d have learned by now….

2 Likes

https://www.hoganstand.com/County/National/Article/Index/321383

Yerra look at the dubs with their resources …

Suggestions up here that Mickey Moran won’t be on the line the next day for Kilcoo. I’d be surprised with it but that is what the rumour is.

That’s a grand Sunday.

A falling out or what?