Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Nah just because they are playing Glen which is his own club - an Eamonn Cregan scenario. He has never managed them but is apparently Glen to the bone. I presume he would have managed against them when over Slaughtneil but never in a game of this magnitude. If its true I expect it will rattle Kilcoo a bit.

I thought there was a big falling out between him and Glen going back years?

They begged him to manage them in recent times and he turned them down.

Its an absolutely fascinating angle and would rattle Kilcoo a lot you’d imagine if he was to sit this one out. They worship him there.

If its true he should be sacked.

1 Like

That’s very bizarre that he never managed them

No one is a prophet in their own land.

1 Like

Especially if he’s “Glen to the bone”

A profit is never recognised in his own club

2 Likes

Only Dublin clubs make profit mate.

Kilcoo have surely burned through all the Northern Bank’s money at this stage.

1 Like

Oooffft

Shur its well known about where the money from the Northern Bank Robbery ended up.

Superb catch

It’s definitely a charge

3 Likes

Could cause a serious back injury to the opposing player.

Blatant free

Knee to the head.

Should be a red card.

1 Like

@Cheasty the things you love to see.

Is this the biggest game of Ulster Club Football since the Crossmaglen v Kilcoo rivalry was at its toxic height?

Crossmaglen v Errigal Ciaran in 2002 were great matches. There was at least one replay, I’ve a mind it might have been a three match saga. Pretty sure Canavan kicked a last gasp pressure free to equalise in Crossmaglen itself, at the British Army end. Errigal ended up winning Ulster but lost to Nemo Rangers.

Yeah Mickey Harte was in charge and said in his book the games vs Crossmaglen were unreal.

The match report in the second link is the one I’m thinking of in particular. That was live on TG4. Can’t remember if the other ones were shown live. Canavan’s equaliser was a sideline ball. I think that’s as good as it gets. It fed into the Tyrone-Armagh rivalry of the time as well with so many key county men involved so it was very zeitgeisty.

1 Like