Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

In terms of build up and standard, it’s up there. Going back, Slaughtneil and Omagh was a classic. Can’t remember the year, circa 2014 anyway

1 Like

Naas giving Glenmore a good trimming so far in the first half. Kildare hurling is on the rise.

5 Likes

Won by 6 :clap:

I’m not surprised (motherfuckers)

Naas well worthy of the win.

Sammy Bradley with the winner with the last kick of the game I think. Omagh brought Conor Clarke on with a few minutes to play that day, he had only done his ACL 4 months earlier or so. Was a big prospect and would have been ahead of McNamee at full back despite being younger but an ACL ruined him.

These kind of matches can be seismic at time, some clubs can build a platform and others may not come back.

1 Like

They can go all the way home now.

Beaten 1-8 to 1-7 by Padraig Pearses.

RIP Kilkenny Hurling

Raped by the ref

I eat my words, fair play to Padraig Pearses. Apparently there were unsavoury scenes afterwards involving the ref being shoved by Mountbellew players

Good win for Pearses. Ref absolutely rod Mountbellew though. Last minute of injury time Mountbellew forward caught a mark and ref didn’t give it. He was probably fouled too been dispossessed and didn’t get a free. Pearses went up and kicked the winner. Was over the allocated time too most refs would have blown for a drawn especially went he controversially didn’t give Mountbellew there winning score free/mark

Cody doing some job witk Kilkenny if their intermediate champs can’t beat the Kildare champs.

They were absolutely rode by the ref down the stretch. I’d say they’ll be in trouble now though for the scenes after the final whistle.

2 Likes

Christ its tough listen to these two here.

1 Like

Anyone think Clough are value at 3s here?

No.

Think Crokes will have too much even in this weather.

You’d think they’d put the three boys into a corner of the stand.

Clough done to win on the day @11/4. The under/over points changed from 41 to 38 as I typed there. Must have been a lump.

1 Like

Just think Crokes have less of a tail.

Thought Clough looked very poor in quarter but look a different team here.