Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Just as easy to take it to Cork

1 Like

Hopefully they put it on in Cork

2 Likes

Doubt it

Thurles pitch is shit also.

I didn’t see the Balbec today but they’ll surely feel they’ve a massive chance if they can shut down Dessie.

Well done to Slaughtneil! been the team to beat in Ulster for a few years now

They’ll fancy whoever comes out of Munster.

Slaughtneil too strong for Dunloy, Brendan Rogers 1.4 from play, excellent. Meehaul McGrath getting forward from half back line with 0.3. Bradley very good in the sweeper role. Dunloy will be sick.

Slaughtneil play Ballycran now in the final. They are the only team to beat Slaughtneil in Ulster since 2015.

2 Likes

Still have the final to play. Down champs Ballycran to beat yet.

1 Like

They were fancied (again) this year to take Slaughtneil I think.

“Real hurling men” taking the Noel McGrath red card decision well, I see.

Watching the last 15 minutes of Palace v Everton here, Johnny Murphy would have it down to a 5-aside :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve never seen the 1st name spelt like that before

Exactly. John was especially brain dead, a soft penalty won to bring to within a point and he gives a silly flick with the hurley. Coughlan made a meal of it but if McGrath hadn’t flicked in front of referee and umpires then there’d be nothing to react to. Plenty simulation going on at inter county level without cunts getting sanctimonious when it suits them

2 Likes

The reaction to it is farcical. Twitter outrage for the sake of it.

9 times out of 10 you get away with it, but he lined him up when Leavy wasn’t expecting it. It was bad form from NMcG.

The second red was classic shithousery from Coughlan that Sergio Ramos would have been proud of but you do what you have to to win these games.

It wasn’t a penalty in a million years in the first place but that doesn’t suit the narrative.

In a way it all kind of suits Ballygunner now who can build a “the whole world is against us” mentality for the final.

1 Like

I’d wager there’s a pretty decent crossover between the outraged at the Noel McGrath decision and the outraged at the treatment of the referee after the Mountbellew-Padraig Pearses game yesterday.

That latter ref really did screw a team, in an almost Sluddenesque way. And they were quite entitled to be enraged by it.

Noel has refereed enough games at this stage to know he shouldn’t have given Johnny a poor decision to make.

Poor temperament.

2 Likes

I felt sorry for the McGraths initially but then I realised they were from Tipp. I had to let out a quiet chuckle followed by a “Fuck Tipp”.

2 Likes

Buff is seething over the red cards on Snapchat. Reckons Murphy should never be allowed to ref a game again😂

I was at the Down county final last month which was an excellent game. And I was in Armagh today too for a grand enjoyable game where Dunloy completely shot themselves in the foot. Slaughtneil will beat Ballycran by whatever score they like.

6 Likes