Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Its not the red cards it is the diving and the badgering officials to send lads off.

There is no place for it. I’d rather lose than resort to it

Leavy didn’t really dive. Most players would be winded by that.

Coughlan’s was blatant but he’s not the first and won’t be the last.

I’m sure Ballygunner feel a lot better tonight than the night they were beat by Borris. That game haunts them…

All the outrage today is way over the top. Loughmore could and maybe should have had one or two men sent off in the County Semi Final this year and also benefited from some generous refereeing in the final. It’s swings and roundabouts.

3 Likes

Even taking the two sending off aside as he had to act in what his umpire and linesman relayed to him, I thought Murphy had a stinker of a game.

He is a very fussy and inconsistent ref

2 Likes

The ballygunner lads antics were unmanly and unsportsmanlike and no amount of obfuscation will change that. Karma will make shit of them.

The gaa is haunted by terrible referees. It needs to be sorted.

The referees in hurling are shocking at the moment. Much better standard in the football.

It’s easier ref football, its so much slower.

If there is a yellow and a half. He’ll always give the red not the yellow. If there’s an opportunity to do something controversial he will always take it. Make a game changing call in the last few minutes or something. He wants people talking about him when he goes home.
He has a sense of arrogance about him you might get off a highly successful surgeon or something.
He was fast tracked as a former intercounty player by the GAA. He is in no way good enough for the big games he gets

4 Likes

The bizarre thing is, I’ve seen lower level games where the refereeing has been outstandingly good. Never seem to hear from these refs again.

This. All of this.

We are blessed as limerick men never having to deal with him at county, but cursed in having to deal with him for club

1 Like

Who else could have officiated that game yesterday anyway?

Fergal Horgan and Tyler Walsh are head and shoulders the two best officials in the Province but obviously couldn’t do it.

1 Like

Bumper list of games next weekend.

1 Like

Pass

Best game of the whole lot deferred. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a pity alright.

Is it on BBC NI? @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy ?

I doubt it.

Ulster GAA might stream it got a 10er.

1 Like

That’s a scald. I’ll do well not to know the score by the time the deferred coverage comes around.

1 Like