Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Some great work being done in hurling circles up there. They’ve made great strides and will be no pushovers.

1 Like

When you see the Camogie playing off the 2020 All Ireland Club yesterday it makes it a real pity the GAA didn’t do likewise. Play the 2020 Provincial Club Championships now and the 2021 version in the Spring.

Would have loved to see Na Piarsaigh, Cuala, Kildangan etc get on.

Ballymun Kickhams in football.

1 Like

So many memorable or once in a lifetime opportunities for clubs that never came to pass. Ballymun haven’t played a game outside Dublin since the 2013 All-Ireland final? I’d find them a more interesting team to watch than a Ballyboden.

1 Like

Yes. Ballymun brought some razzmatazz to it back in 2013. The Day they beat Dr. Crokes in Semple Stadium was something.

You’d feel very sorry for Kildangan who may not get another shot at it. But even for the bigger clubs, every day out you play in Provincial Club is a huge occasion. The bus trips, stopping in a hotel before and after etc.

Throw in delayed at The Athletic Grounds cc @Cheasty

We wouldn’t have it any other way.

Throw-in time delayed in Armagh, one of the key indicators of big time stuff.

1 Like

There are more in the covered terrace than there was in Croke Park earlier today.

1 Like

Jesus this football game is awful shite to watch, sideways passing, fouls, men behind the ball - I was led to believe this was shaping up to be a classic

Phenomenal standard here.

What a score from Glass

The north kerry senior football championship between Ballyduff and Castleisland Desmonds finished in a draw today. None of this extra time carry on and penalties for the North Kerry board.

Replay St Stephens Day !! expect a bumper attendance

6 Likes

Glen v Kilcoo not a bad game but not exactly thrilling either. What would be called on Sky Sports an “intriguing tactical battle”.

High stakes Poker

It’s shite I’ve turned it off

Both teams playing with just 1 sweeper. Any forward worth his salt has been double marked as long as iv been watching football. The inability of modern forwards to make a bit of space for themselves, and lads to accurately kick pass while on the run, is what creates these types of games.

1 Like

Really opening up now.

A 4 point loss for Drom. Went a point up but then tired. Had 2 good goal chances in the closing stages, one an excellent save by the goalie, the other butchered. Overall, gave a good account of themselves. Neither Jack Barry or yer man Okunbor stood out

To Extra Time we go.

The Laois team only scored 3 points in the second half :speak_no_evil:

Kilcoo looked the better team from what I’ve seen but have been wasteful and the ref seems to be letting Glen away with a lot in the tackle.

A grand low groan from the crowd there as the referee signalled 20 more minutes of this.