Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

What the fuck

Not saying that at all, Ballygunner are an exceptional club team

1 Like

I think you’re confusing not being good enough with not being bothered

4 Likes

Very possibly

Oddly enough if Doon can get the monkey off their back they would be a decent bet to do well .

A big if :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve backed Doon for yrs to win Limerick. If they ever win one they’ll dominate for yrs.

They don’t care whatsoever. It’s a nonsense competition.

They should have told @balbec they didn’t care. Would have saved him the journey across the continent

Real hurling rather than makey uppy inter county stuff

The well v Ballybrown or the well v Adare is a far bigger and far more important game.

Than what ???

Than any game in a Munster club championship or whatever.

Club gas is about local rivalries. Not aiming to beat some random team from Waterford.

All Limerick teams are quite physical, NAP seem to have mastered it but it’s very late in the year after getting out of the bearpit of the big 4 in Limerick.

Not trolling here, genuine. Limerick teams without the physical edge aren’t the same.

Patrickswell must have blown out in it so often in last 25 years, often with brilliant players.

To some people I’d say ya

The county championships are great don’t get me wrong but these club provincial championships are overrated.

Incorrect. Just weren’t good enough.

2 Likes

Ballyhale’s quality of forward and ability to score easily has really set them apart, their class makes things less attritional…Na Piarsaigh as well really. 6 forwards quasi county.

Good one.

1 Like

Fair play, I’ll accept that

All Ireland semi finals on this weekend and the odds are 1/9 and 2/9 for the favs. It’s not a competitive competition.