Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Id like to substitute couldn’t be bothered for not at their best really as well

Worth throwing into a short odds accumulator all the same

My New Years resolution was no betting outside horse racing. I don’t want to fall in January.

1 Like

Yes, I’m climbing down tbh. Ballygunner looked one of the great club teams that day

They are half a city.

Id say a load of the heavy GAA punters have them doubled since early in the week.

Both look very good

They are a quarter anyway but notwithstanding, my original comment was probably crass

I don’t see the romance.

There’s a carnival atmosphere in Pwell for days after a county final win.

They aren’t thinking we need to focus and win a club championship.

2 Likes

That’s def true

Got to win the County first. That’s the most important.

3 Likes

Ye were outsiders this year and not many would have expected ye to win a county title.

There’s no way Kilmalock had an eye on this Munster club championship fellas are trying to judge them on.

I’d say whatever chance we had was gone with the three week break.

When you see the likes of Billy O’Keefe throwing pints over in club games you know tis all a bit of a cod. The same lad wouldn’t last 2 minutes on a pitch with inter county hurlers ffs :rollseyes:

You’ve lads here trying to make comparisons with the strength of County squads based on this competition :laughing:

Realistically the county squads are a reflection on a clubs academy structures.

How many of the Limerick squad were with Limerick at under 13/14/15?

Those 25-30 players are being exposed to a high level of training.

Nap were the second best club in Ireland in 2018 but only had one starting on the Limerick team.

There isn’t a correlation.

Tyrone clubs don’t do much but they are a very good senior side.

The club game is a cod. You heard it here first

Holding it up as some sort of a brilliant standard of a competition is what is the cod.

Not the club game.

It like any sport is about competing and testing yourself .

It is easy enough to say it isn’t near IC but it shouldn’t be .

It is a brilliant competition and obviously should be below IC standard . It is isn’t then something is very wrong

The All Ireland Club Senior Championship’s are the Holy Grail and anyone who says otherwise is codding themselves. It’s all about putting the club on the map.

It sticks in Thurles Sarsfields craw that they’ve never won it. Toomevara the same. Ballygunner, Kilcoo, Slaughtneil etc.in the same boat. When Oulart were strong all they wanted was Leinster and All Ireland.

There was some outpouring of emotion when St. Brigids finally got there in 2013. The only time Gooch Cooper, with all his Medals and All Stars was in tears was after Crokes finally got over the line in 2017.

Croke Park on Finals Day is absolutely magical and I would encourage any neutral to make an effort to go to it. Not playing them last year was a total anti climax.

6 Likes

Well if you don’t win the local games there are no Munster games & you generally won’t have to listen to your conquerors after a Munster defeat