Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Shane O’Brien

1 Like

He was taking the piss out of fellas here. Some score.

2 Likes

Wouldnt be the first time @thelimericks turned their back on the club game

I mentioned him on here two years ago I’d say. He’s very good.

Rob Kearney found club GAA in Louth more aerobically taxing than high level rugby it seems.

I’d doubt that to be honest, I think rugby is a dreadfully boring game but I’m blown away by the fitness levels of the international players considering the amount of hits they take over 80 minutes, not so much a full back I suppose

1 Like

A different kind of fitness is what he meant I suppose. I was surprised that he’d be blowing for air in a club game although maybe he was being modest. Looks like it will only be a brief foray back into club football for him anyway.

1 Like

It will be a fierce loss to the 6 or 7 counties that take it serious

How twee

1 Like

Any chance of an upset today? I fancied Thomas’s to give them a right rattle but down one of their main men I think its probably Ballyhales to lose.

Slaughtneil are 7/1. Can they get ballygunnar into a wrestling match in Parnell Park. Ballygunnar looked unplayable the last day, but I doubt they’ll be able to replicate that again. Should be closer than expected I think. I’ve had a €5 on slaughtneil

Can’t see it … ballygunner will get serious belief from the manner of win the last day …they’ll be raring to go today I’d say

There would be a big difference in the running required. Midfield in club football
you would be up and down the pitch non-stop. Full-back in rugby there would be a fair bit of standing around.

Terrible miss. Game over.

That would have been some goal

This is shaping up to be some decorating.

Should have been a red for Mahoney there

Rodgers a danger in there if they can get him enough ball.

Gymshark getting mighty advertising here.

2 Likes

I thought the water breaks were gone now?

Magnus Magnusson principe ??