Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

The Inter County game is shit.

I was bored out of my tree watching the All Ireland Semi Finals and Final last year.

The ‘one and done’ nature of the Club Championships make them the competition of choice for the true connoisseurs of the game.

1 Like

:laughing: And that’s not an insult, that’s just a fact of life

We all know that, sure. It’s a brilliant competition in it’s own right.

What is a cod is the notion that parallels can be drawn from it with regards to the IC game, or that it in some way is a better product than it. Which is just Buff Egan simpleton type stuff (which should be sentenced to deletion)

Gas the way all the Cork and Tipp boys are turned off the Inter County game recently. It’s fuckin beautiful :pint:

Who really believes that ?? Tis a WUM for lads with too much time to spend here .

Sure we know that too, I’m getting a great kick out of watching them turn themselves inside out and upside down in their efforts. Some are OK, others well below par

Hurling was only 9th on rtes most watched list for 2021.

I’m not sure is that a sign of they can’t stomach Limerick winning or a lack of interest.

It is a game for mainly dairy farming areas and no more about it

Limerick have won Hurling. They’ve solved it. No world’s left to conquer;

Won it via back door, won it via front door, won it as Round Robin format, won it as Qualifier format, won it in the summer sun, won it in the winter rain, won it in front of a full house, an empty house and a half way house, went unbeaten (the immortals), racked up record half time scores, racked up record amount of All Stars, did the back to back, came from 10 behind in Munster Finals, walloped teams by cricket scores, came through very tough and tight games, won games in normal time and extra time…the list goes on…the Greatest team to ever play the game.

It’s finished as a sport. We broke it.

1 Like

I’d still like to beat Kilkenny in a final.

1 Like

Hurling was nearly always below soccer , rugby & football in viewership .

It isn’t as popular as many think .

There isn’t huge interest in urban areas overall . Also the concensus in advance was last years final wasn’t going to be much . The vast majority of the broader Irish sporting public didn’t give the remotest fuck who won

For example a Kerry v Dublin football final would blow away any hurling pairing for TAM ratings

1 Like

Can we please stick to club hurling and football here? There’s plenty of other threads for Limerick lads to talk about intercounty hurling between themselves

3 Likes

We post where we want

I’d like to beat them all in finals. Tipp next, then Kilkenny following year, then Clare, then Wexford and finally Offaly to finish us out.

We’ll take a break then.

1 Like

Utter domination, even on the INTERNET

All of the above and see Munster rubby disbanded

1 Like

Thomond Park bought by JP in the aftermath as our second stadium, the underage Academy can use it

2 Likes

Talking about their unbeatable squad. Yet 7 of thst unbeatable squad were beaten by 14 points 2 weeks ago. Would have been 20 only Ballygunner eased up. That unbeatable squad is not as strong as they think.

Is that 7 on the 26 man match day panel or 7 including the extended panel? Because hangers on at No.34 can hardly be counted as playing inter-county? In reality they probably only had 3 or 4 in the 26 last year.

Four. We didn’t even have a starter sure.

1 Like

Young lad from Kilmallock destroyed Thurles CBS in the Harty today apparently

1 Like