Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

42,000 for LOI games, 160,000 for club championship. Massive difference. The needy LOI brigade never mention that.

Leinster B v Zebre is niche enough too though isn’t it? Maybe the couple of new South African teams will freshen it up a bit but it’s essentially the consolation prize for Leinster in comparison to Europe and they’ll still inevitably beat Munster in the final by about 10 points.

RTE have a contract to show a game a week in the rugby . Leinster B v Zebre is the price to show El Classico at a packed Aviva

1 Like

Kilcoo making awfully hard work of beating a fairly limited Carryduff here. Kilcoo 1 point up with 8 minutes left.

1 Like

Castleknock have beaten Vinnie’s 1-18 to 1-12 - I make it they fall one point short on score difference and a late, late Mossy Quinn point puts Vinnie’s through on score difference in a three way tie with Ballinteer St. Johns.

Confirmation to come.

Carryduff goal with last kick of the game takes it to extra time.

Playoff?

Kilcoo win it by 1 point after extra time. Enough there to give encouragement to the other clubs in Down, just a pity Carryduff couldn’t get over the line as it would have blown things in the county and province wide open.

3 Likes

Playoff between Castleknock and Ballinteer is what Dublin GAA have tweeted. Which means Vincent’s would be out.

I’ve done the calculations and it seems the rationale for this is in a three way tie, it’s the scoring difference from the matches between those three teams only which counts - had it been overall group scoring difference, Vincent’s would have advanced by one point.

In the matches between Castleknock, Ballinteer and Vincent’s, the scoring difference is Castleknock F37 A36, Ballinteer F37 A36, and Vincent’s F35 A37.

I’m not sure why it wouldn’t then go to the result between Castleknock and Ballinteer - which Ballinteer won.

1 Like

Brought the forklift down for this one lads so I could get a better view.

14 Likes

Unbelievable standard on show here between Doon and Kilmallock

The majesty of the Cork senior hurling championship.

Atrocious quality in the Rockies/Barrs. No wonder the seniors are rubbish. Ethan Twomey about the only decent hurler on show.

Christ above Cotter should be shot. The laziest, most complacent swing of the ball I’ve seen in my life.

Its poor stuff alright compared to other counties I’ve watched recently.

Two cracking jerseys though.

Bit strange having O Grady on co-com. Hungry hoor

Good stuff this, some poor wides aside compared to some of the recent scutter from Tipp/Lim on TG4 recently.

Some howler from the Barrs keeper.

Who got the first Blackrock goal.

Sam Cunningham doesn’t look a day over 12 god bless him. Looked like he was crying walking off as well.

Connolly

1 Like