Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

The Brian Lohan lookalike on the line for ‘The Barr’s’ erred massively by not taking Shields off earlier. He couldn’t run by the end of normal time.

A Kilmacud v Kilcoo final has the potential to be one of the worst matches of all time, Simpson’s school disco stuff as both teams stand off each other and play keep ball.

This Rossie team played a nice brand of football against Knockmore but I don’t think they’ll have the smarts or the legs for Kilmacud.

1 Like

Breffni Park is a super venue for an evening game.

3 Likes

A great theatre

Slaps in the tunnel!

Best thing about this match so far.

1 Like

The Pearses manager getting in a shoulder on one of the crokes players.

Television coverage of GAA matches needs to have somebody in the tunnel with a camera mounted to their forehead to catch these tunnel incidents up close for viewing consumption. It would be exhilarating to be right in the middle of one of them on your screen.

1 Like

There’s been some great football tunnel rows over the years. Tyrone v Dublin in Omagh x2, Dublin v Mayo and Corofin v Kilcoo.

The question is how many did we not hear about. Having a head mounted camera in there would be a surefire ratings winner. If we were really lucky the camera itself might get a belt.

Pat Flanagan? Hardly.

Dublin v Laois in 03 was epic. Hugh Emerson and David Sweeney hopping the wall and ploughing into a hape of Dubs. @Kid_Curry

:roll_eyes:

That effort from a free by Carey was reminiscent of one of my tee shots the last time I played golf nearly 20 years ago.

Son

The Rossies have shot their load.

I’m predicting 0-00 to 0-00 at half time before we get a swashbuckling second half with Mannion sprung late on to kick a few spinners and Kilmacud to eke out a 0-05 to 0-03 win.

I think Kilcoo might win. Winning a semi-final in extra-time always tends to prime a team well for a final.

Somebody must have given Emerson a ladder.

Hon Crokes - a GAA club grown in the hostile environs of the home of Irish rugby Union and ten pin bowling by social climbing lads from the country

There won’t be a decision made in a professional services firm on hybrid working for a week

Lots and lots of hours from parents over many years behind that win today.

We go again.

1 Like

Would there be a good ‘club spirit’ in crokes or is it just too big? Would the senior players come to underage training for, would all the underage coaches know each other for eg?