Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

The last day I though Ballyhale were very good for last 15 mins v St Thomas , their midfield and half back line utterly dominated

Their forwards didn’t fully click in this period .

I think Ballygunner will win on Saturday but if it is a one score game with 10 minute left then hard back against Ballyhale

I know if I’m going for hurling opinion, Crossmaglen would be my first stop.

4 Likes

Who is out for Ballyhale?

Absolutely, sure wasn’t Aaron Kernan a regular down in Nowlan Park. Crossmaglen sure have the right colours too.

Darren & Kevin Mullen, Ronan Corcoran and Conor Phelan doubts.

Beautiful stuff

I’d be fairly sure they will be playing.

While this is a remarkable piece, it might have been better hold off on it until next week .

The finals should surely be Sunday and national league games tomorrow.

3 Likes

Why didn’t you raise that point weeks/months ago?

1 Like

TG4 doing a great job building the razzmatazz ahead of a seismic Saturday.

I wonder what way the Commentary teams will work.
Presumably Brian Tyers will be on football duty with maybe Coman Goggins or Kevin Cassidy.

For the hurling then there may be a problem. I’d like to see Marcus O’Buachalla get a cut at it, but being a Crokes man his heart might not be in it. I’m not sure Macdara MacDonnacha is up to this level and Cuan O’Flatharta is totally unproven at this level too. Hopefully Pat Fleury’s big game voice is able to guide the lead commentator through it. He’s so much better than Cathal Moore or O’Grady on these days.

4 Likes

Would you just get a semi thinking about these games or would it be a full on hard on?

1 Like

Still available

cc @Malarkey

Thanks. But I actually have three spare tickets left – two Cusack, one Hogan – after passing on half a dozen of them. Last couple of days, there were lots of tickets floating around.

If anyone wants these tickets, dm me.

1 Like

Shocking morning here in the capital

Advantage Ballygunner

Advantage Ballyhale

Would love to see gunner go all the way

Big day for Ballygunner. Been a lot of hype about them this season, especially after the Kilmallock game. They did enough against Slaughtneil but they found it tough against the physicality of Slaughtneil. Croke Pk should suit their gameplan isolating the full forward line and bringing out the half forwards.

However, there’s a problem for Gunner, it’s Ballyhale. They may have used a couple of lives up vs Rynaghs and Thomas but they never stop and have a clinical forward line. If it’s close with 10 to go, Ballyhale to win by 5.

1 Like