Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Typical Kilkenny

1 Like

Hon Mooncoin!

1 Like

Kilmoyley nearly pulled off the comeback and will have regrets

But what a season for them overall, they were 8\1 to win munster at the start of the campaign

Well done Naas, they were just that little bit better than Kilmoyley

They have a good manager in Mulally

Jesus thats mighty.

@glenshane

4 Likes

James Owens is the Official for the Hurling on Saturday while Fergal Horgan is 150 miles away doing some tin-pot game in Limerick.

Is Pat O’Doherty still making these decisions or what’s going on?

Paddy gone out of Croke Park almost 3 years, he’s the head of operations for Westmeath GAA.

Is he gone that long he is? You wouldn’t feel the years going with the Covid.

He had to go back to College for a year to get that Westmeath job, your right. Wonder who got his job in Croker.

Anyway Hurson got the Football. That’ll suit Kilcoo.

I’ve a ticket for the club finals on Saturday that I won’t be using.

PM me if any of ye want it.

Cusack Stand 303

Only got three out of the four finalists right in early November.

Disappointing.

I see Ballyhale Shamrocks are being cancelled today. An ad on a national radio station this morning for the club final between Ballygunnar and Shamrocks Ballyhale :thinking: I thought all that had been sorted out a few months back

@Malarkey is the man to discuss this.

If nothing else, asking journalists or whomever to use bad incorrect English is extremely poor manners. A minority of people in the club, nearly all from the Knocktopher end, have a lot for which they should answer.

Would it be okay to ask political correspondents to refer to House Leinster? There is your equivalent farce.

Interesting comments from Oisin McConville during the week that Ballygunner are the best Club Hurling side he’s ever seen.

A lot of shrewd observers seem to be coming round to the view they’ll win by about 10 points on Saturday with Ballyhale’s injuries.

I reckon it will go down to the wire myself.

Has he only seen them play once?

No he said he’s been to a number of Waterford County Final’s and referenced the Borrisileigh game as a complete freak result on a wet day.

He’s probably been an advisor or something down there in the past as he seemed to know all about them as a club.

1 Like

Fair enough. I still think Ballyhale will win

Ah ffs . If they win Sunday there will be seen as a very good team but Jesus they are still well off Birr , Portumna , Ballyhale

3 Likes

Don’t shoot the messenger.

1 Like