Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Well now that was something else. One of my companions got up with a minute to go and said I’m getting a pint I’m not sitting here to watch those Kilkenny cunts win. Sit down I said we could get a goal. Do you honestly believe that he said. No I said. But he sat back down anyway.

32 Likes

I was saying to my brother in law sitting beside me that bar Dessie really it was the usual soft cock Waterford no show on the big day performance and then the goal went in. Ballyhale really fucked it away. The few supporters they had there just looked gobsmacked. Ballygunner were so below par on the day and seems to just play into Ballyhale hands. All the sweeter way to win it.

1 Like

To play poorly and beat a Kilkenny team with the last pick of the game. That’s not the way it used to be.

As an aside - Ballygunner won the 2001 Munster Club final, our first senior trophy since 1981. The following summer we won our first Munster championship in 39 years. These things can give a great shot of confidence to our county. Especially beating a Kilkenny team to do it

7 Likes

:sweat_smile: That’s the stuff. A lovely win.

1 Like

Kilcoo will need a Ballygunner now and they won’t get it. They were trying to play low risk football in extra time but they played cowardly football.

Ye Gods

It’s happened again!

Not quite last kick though.

By God.

Crokes surely have at least a minute here.

Crokes way better team. Blew it.

Stupid kick away from the keeper when he got it before the goal.

3 Likes

Keepers wandering out the field always had a chance of him panicking and doing something silly

Yeah. The point of the keeper making an extra man when you have the ball is to help you keep it. He just wanted to be involved so hit it long in a panic once he got his hands on it. No business being out there on the wing just to do that.

2 Likes

Kilcoo are horrible to look at, Crokes only marginally more pleasing.
A victory for the anti-football brigade. Moran, the dour Nordie, finally with an AI championship winning XV.

2 Likes

It’s good to see a new name on the cup and a rural club go well, but they are a difficult crowd to like. They have a very high opinion of themselves, for a club paying huge money to outside management to have them play risk free football. They needed every bit of luck they got today to win it. For the 2nd goal Kilmacud had 2 chances to foul around 30 yards out and kill all momentum of the attack but to their credit they put in an honest challenge and he got through - it wouldn’t have happened up the other end.

5 Likes

Yeah he invited the possibility of being lobbed. An incredible day of drama in the All-Ireland club championships. Kilcoo with a population of just over 1,000 people.

Stewards enquiry.

By God. Even less than I was told. An incredible achievement.

1 Like

His gut held him back

You might be opening that cuvee “I loves me county” yet.