Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Bad start for Rossa. Need to get on top of Shields in midfield.

Antrim final much more entertaining than the Cork shite that went beforehand

1 Like

I cant see a come back in this one. Dunloy forwards have too much for the Rossa backs.

Can’t believe the space Rossa are leaving back there!

14 point win for Errigal, laying down an early marker.

Rossa have decided not to mark the Dunloy midfield. Not the greatest tactical decision ever.

There are times it looks like they don’t want to mark anybody. Dunloy different class.

Dunloy have definitely improved since the Johnnies game but Rossa have been really poor.

What the fuck was Beatty’s problem? He clipped Shorty accidently maybe but I’d have my doubts. Easy free to give.

That was the closest Rossa have got to Shiels all day trying to pull him up off the ground! Rossa losing discipline, there will be a red card before the game is over.

1 Like

No idea why 13 was pulled off… He was their best player all day

How are TG4 showing this? Leitrim final next week. Bad choices.

Cunning, Man of the Match. What did he score? 1-11? For me, Kevin Molloy and Shorty were outstanding but Dunloy pretty much won the battles all over the field. Walsh played well and kept on trying. Armstrong won a good bit of ball but seemed to fade. Rossa may well regret all the wides just after the Dunloy first goal and in general their shooting was off from distance. But Dunloy just look a few steps ahead of everybody else in Antrim.

Why aren’t the Leitrim folk entitled to see their county final from the comfort of their own armchairs if they’re not in the position to attend it?
Think about it for a minute, moderate your superiority complex and say to yourself “Hey Perez, maybe you’re wrong here”.
Fwiw - you’ll have a chance to see a well drilled, fit and focussed team with a scoring machine in their ranks at work.

6 Likes

Judging by the Buff’s Snapchat’s none of the Mullen’s brothers started for Ballyhale today. Adrian Mullen down as No.30.

Because it is not a good standard. Surely more attractove games to show.

What’s that about? Heard they are always rowing and falling out with the club

They got the win anyway without Mullen. Change of management must have something to do with it. Was Dan Shanahan managing Bennetsbridge?

Willie Maher with Dan as coach

1 Like

That the Willie Maher who was linked with the Wexford job?