Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Darren Mullen played

That’s him

Senior Semi-finals

• Borris-Kilcotton v Camross
  • Clough-Ballacolla v Rathdowney-Errill

Premier Intermediate Semi-finals

• Portlaoise v Ballinakill
  • Ballyfin v Camross

Intermediate final

Clough-Ballacolla v Trumera

Tough break for Mark Kavanagh again today as he appears to have picked up his 4th serious knee injury. Devastating for the young man.

Camross have some pick

And you’d have said they weren’t going well this year up to a week ago. You write Camross off at your peril.

Clough Ballacolla look strong though.

Is that Portlaois 1st team playing intermediate

Yep. Shocking

Is Zane still playing for Camross?

Would Shane Keegan’s boys still be favs?

A mate from home was at the game and he said never seen anything like it in terms of marking from Rossa. He said, Shorty and the 2 Molloys had the freedom of the park. The big game now is the Ulster club semi-final, between Dunloy and the Derry champions, presumably Slaughtneil.

1 Like

He is.

They were but they’re proving less than the sum of their parts

1 Like

And they’ve better up on the mountain but they can’t catch them!

They waste nothing, hsve no fear.

Not sure what stage it’s at but I’d guess it’s a S’neill v Lynches final. Think they’ve both been running up big scores but S’neill are the team to beat. I’ve lost touch really. Is Mickey McShane still there?

Was over in the park today.

Village and Boro was a right good game. Village won 2-16 2-15. Some curious refereeing from David Hughes had large chunks of the crowd scratching their heads a times. Late goal from the Village swung the tie their way. Was a high intensity to it in the second half at times which is to be expected with it being a city derby.
I thought Matt Ruth had a good game. Niall Brassil got better as the game went on, was a bit ropey in the first half. Eoin Larkin came on and won a trademark free.

Newly crowned league champions weren’t much of a challenge to Ballyhale in the second game. Bennettsbridge put a huge amount into the first half and Ballyhale barely got out of second gear. Was even at HT 1-10 to 0-13 with a defensive mistake allowing the Bridge in for a soft goal. Ballyhale scored 10 of the first 12 scores in the second half at which point the game was over. Final score was 0-27 1-15.

Loughlins beat Vegas yesterday.
Tullaroan beat Clara AET this afternoon

Semi final draw took place.
Village vs Ballyhale
OLG vs Tullaroan

4 Likes

Yeah Slaughtneil and Kevin Lynches final in 2 weeks time. Slaughtneil beat Dungiven in the Football tonight so they have another Football match next weekend. The Ballycastle management team is still in place alright. Problem for them is the longer they are still in the Football the less time they get with the hurlers.

2 Likes

Slaughtneil play Coleraine in the football next weekend, it will probably be rowdy but they should make it through. At this stage they are used to juggling it all but it should give Dunloy a small advantage.

1 Like
1 Like

He let some amount go in the first game. I think Cian Kenny was yermans name for James Stephens had a great game and had Cillian Buckley in serious bother

I see Ballinderry in Derry have made the quarter finals of the Senior Championship every year since 1978.

Can’t be too many examples of that around the country.

In 21 years of Senior football, Drom Broadford had 18 consecutive semi final appearances.