Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Possible poor season for Dublin, knocked out by Kerry in semi final. Not too burnt out for Ballymun. 5 county players and realistically probably their last shot at a club all ireland. Looked outstanding in 2020.

I think Philly and James Mac well past their best. Davy Byrne was a key man for them midfield too and I think his best days are over

but look yeah comerford, the smalls, dean rock

I still think they needed to make hay before now though

They made an awful balls of it all when you think about it.

They’ve a couple of new lads playing for Dublin now too. Cameron McCormack and some other chap who’s name escapes me.

They had more talent than the Ballyboden team that won the all ireland club title

Darragh Conlon. It’s a serious set of players Ballymun have

1 Like

i don’t know if it was mentioned already but this was the score he should of definitely stopped .
No Ballygunner player around, the ball barely dropped over the bar.

I would have caught the first goal in my cap.

:joy::joy:

I would have been critical of him too but he was caught wrong footed and a probably picked it up late as it went behind one of the defenders which meant he was a bit unsighted.

I do think a top keeper like Soky would have saved one if not both of those goals.

For a few years On paper They’d more talent than nearly any club team in Ireland …they never clicked like they did in the final v boden in 2020 before or after … a bit like crokes in semi final v boden this year…

Not only did they not ‘click’, they were an utter shambles in a lot of games.

They went out against a Na Fianna team one year and didn’t lay a glove on them in a group game in PP which knocked them out.

1 Like

Felt really sorry for this man the other day. He was Down Senior Captain/Kilcoo Captain and probably Kilcoo’s best player before the injuries wrecked him from 2018 onwards.

Could barely walk onto the pitch afterwards for the celebrations but was kicking every ball during the game from behind the subs bench. Was a big player in bringing Mickey Moran to Kilcoo originally I believe - his father is club chairman.

Lovely piece with Daryl Branagan in today’s Farmers Journal.

Sounds like savage hardship keeping 350 Ewes on 100 acres of “Severely Disadvantaged Land” that is fragmented.

What a right cunt. Easy from the cheap seats.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/football/2022/0503/1295799-kilcoos-eugene-branagan-frustrated-by-downs-mentality/

3 Likes

You’d imagine there’ll be a few lads lining up for him come club championship in Down

Is that the fella with the tracksuit bottoms/leg warmers?

1 Like

Maybe its just that this fella isnt the sharpest perhaps.

1 Like

What would Woolie know about it?

Refreshingly honest stuff there from Genie.

1 Like

Did you just dox yourself?

Considering they won one of the luckiest club All-Irelands I can remember he has a mighty high opinion of himself. If he went into the intercounty set-up it would only further show up what a limited footballer he is.

10 Likes