Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Easy be the big fish in the small pond. I saw it for a long time with Portlaoise. Just a bad attitude.

1 Like

You would think more players in weaker counties would take Brannigan’s attitude. One of the Down players has come out saying Tailtean cup is a total waste of time. Basically 20 or more counties with zero chance of been competitive.

Branagan

Look closer to home mate. Sheehan has more interest in following Liverpool than training Laois.

Sadly not the case, he actually ran the bollocks out of them last week. It would be better off if he did ignore them.

Any man following Liverpool to that extend cannot be tuned in.

Be ok if it were man united though?

Any English team to be honest. How could you take him seriously.

The teams that are serious about improving themselves will embrace the Tailteann Cup and take it seriously.

3 Likes

Branagan isnt taking James McCartan seriously.

Game, set and match my e friend.

You’d be as well off not taking it seriously until a few days before, enter it, and see if you can go on a run.

He isnt the only one. The whole panel on the piss in Dublin a few weeks ago for a training camp.

Imagine not taking James McCartan seriously. Some lads just want an excuse. Branagan has his.

1 Like

I’m not.

Paraic is a good man though. Knows his stuff.

What stuff?

Giving up your life to play for a middling county team is not for everyone. After a few long years with Kilcoo.

Easy from the cheap seats to take pops off those that are. A problems man, not a solutions man.

I don’t think there’s any issue with a fella not wanting to commit to an intercounty setup, that’s his own prerogative.

I think having a pop off McCartan and the Down players who are committing for not having a ‘winning mentality’ is very harsh if he hasn’t been within the group.

10 Likes

McCartan had to be begged to stay on because the players went on the piss instead of going training. Dont need to be involved to see attitute is terrible.

Is there any good reason why brannigan opened his cakehole in the first place? All he has succeded in doing is make a bad situation worse.