Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Ex county footballers seem to be taking Brannagan’s comments very badly. Very touchy they are. He’s right, whole of Down panel went on piss 3 weeks before championship skipping training.

They’ll probably win another All Ireland Club in the next 15-20 years.

Junior or Intermediate?

It’s easier to change a culture when you rob a bank.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be what I’d be hearing out of the club. They’re dead only to wash them.

How are they struggling so much?

Their own are even turning their backs on them. Not unlike the Brogans in OPER.

Vincent’s will be grand… Senior footballers are weak at the moment but are very young. Senior hurlers have a strong team rhat have under achieved in recent years but under a new manager this year i expect them to improve.

They have bigger numbers than ever at juvenile and in ard scoil ris a second level school that takes GAA seriously which is a rarity in Dublin.

No fear of the cunts going away unfortunately .

1 Like

Were they in a division 1 Feile final against Castleknock last year? Can’t be doing too bad underage if so.

That video that was doing the rounds didn’t do much for them.

I think they will be grand too but I dont see them winning bags of senior county championships in either code any time soon either

What was that?

There was a video of a Northside GAA Chairman being caught in a compromising situation a few years ago. Pretty sure he was Vincent’s.

That was the one. With the club Secretary in the lane up to the ground. Taken by a bad egg they shouldn’t have let transfer to them.

What sort of compromising situation exactly?

Not to put a tooth in it, having his Mickey sucked. (Not Mickey Whelan).

2 Likes

Jaysus. A once proud club.

Genie is owed an apology.

Not Mooneys first time to fuck off.

Wonderful terminology……:call_me_hand:

1 Like