Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Mike Ryan Willie :smile:

Its Ryan “Winnie”

1 Like

That’s even more inbred. Clonoulty for a recent County Champion side are v limited.

A lot of things fell their way that year to win it. They had better teams in years previous to that that failed to win one. Sure they got an merciful hiding of NAP

https://www.hoganstand.com/Article/Index/320747

Another weekend, another schmozzle…

1 Like

You love to see the bench hopping the fences to be fair.

And somebody calling out the bingo numbers

Love it.

8 sent off in the London final

Cuala beat Ballyboden aet in an epic contest 1-27 to 0-28. Boden will rue some really poor wides in extra time. Cuala are in decline but they are raging manfully against the dying of the light. Semi Final pairings are Crokes v Cuala and N.a. Fianna v Lucan.

4 Likes

Cuala have defo come back to the pack … thought their back line looked very vulnerable yesterday … mcmorrow had a field day… think all teams left in it will fancy a crack at them … king Con ,though he got some crucial scores, looked leggy enough by his standards , o Flynn was their best player … are Lucan like Ballyboden of the late 90s /early noughties in that they clearly have good players but can never get over the line ?

Con still scored 4 points from play and had a hand in a few others even if not in top form!

Yep that’s exactly it… he’s another gear or two in him if he gets going .

Lucan have a lad at centre back for their minors who looks a really nice prospect. Coogan I think his name is, has played a bit for their seniors this year too.

1 Like

You’d think a senior championship would have fallen for them by now … this could be the year .

I’d find it hard to see them being good enough to beat both Na Fianna and Crokes to win it

Just checked, the bookies seem to agree with you, they’re 13/2 whereas other 3 are around 2/1…

Lucan are getting better every year. A strong underage set up. It’s only a matter if time . Chris Crummy is a great leader for them too

1 Like

Interesting article.

If you are going outside, I would say you are better off paying 200 euro plus for a good outsider, than the standard 100 euro for a bad outsider who can have a terrible impact on a club.

Obviously best case scenario you wouldn’t need an outsider at all.