Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

I think he was on the senior panel earlier in the year too.

1 Like

He is the grandson of Sean Brown, who was murdered by the LVF while locking up the club grounds at Bellaghy.

Was he number 25? He nearly go caught out with a premature celebration, cant imagine the emotions there. GAA is family though.

19 I think.

1 Like

No excuses for no 25 so. I’m free to ridicule him.

Respect to Declan and the Brown family.

1 Like

3 generations, Grandfather, father and son on field for Moycullen in Galway junior championship

Bellaghy would be very strongly Republican and there was some sort of a Saoradh event held there in recent weeks which the club might want to explain what went on I believe.

Yer period of dominance was unreal. It was mad, like the same 15 players for about 15 years just dominating. When ye won one then ye tended to go and do back to back. And then someone like Bally and Monaleen came along. Then the cycle repeated. Some men

You sure about that? I’m not 100% on it but my memory of it is that there were posters advertising an event at the club but nobody in the club knew anything about it and the event did not take place.

The late great Dom McGlinchey was a Bellaghy man.

And Francis Hughes and Tommy McElwee.

Farewell to Bellaghy is some fucking tune too.

1 Like

The club denied knowing anything about it when the posters went up but there were photographs circulating of a gathering in the car park of the club grounds last weekend.

Now maybe the club refused permission and Saoradh just went ahead and did it anyway.

The intermediate win in 1999 is missing :slight_smile:

Runners up in 2016 also

Will this Adare side surpass that do you think? They’re already on 3 and a lot of their players are around 24/25

Unreal song, Gary Óg sings it best

Bit of a spacer there that Thurles selector

Is Shane Stapleton that irks lads on here a brother of Paddy Stapleton? Paddy got more of the hurling talent obviously.

Yes

Timmy Hammersley takes an awful long time over a free