Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Very enjoyable game from Tyrone tonight

McNabb was class… In fairness trillick if they kept going at it they would have won. They remind me a lot of my own club… Few points up… Everyone behind the ball and try and defend a few points lead… Didn’t work for them… Droms keeper will be a very relived man

Trillick have nice footballers but you’d question their mental strength.

Trillick and Errigal have two best teams in Tyrone but in the past few years you’d question them when the heat come on.

I’d have given Coalisland a bigger chance of toppling Errigal tomorrow than I would have of Dromore taking Trillick tonight.

Some amount of quality left footed inside forwards in Tyrone right now - McCurry, Bradley, Brennan, McNabb, T Quinn and Conroy.

1 Like

Amhrán na bhFiann being sung as a lament in The Hyde.

It’s Roscommon mate, of course it is

This game in Roscommon is woeful.

Na Fianna 1-20 Lucan Sarsfields 0-12 FT

15 years since the Dublin hurling title was won by a Northside club.

Great stuff here in Pomeroy.

Darragh Canavan purring. Himself and McKernan going at each other hammer and tongs.

0-04 each at the first water break.

Ruairi Canavan about to come in.

First touch socre.

Baby Jesus II

No love lost between Canavan and McKernan.

Tiarnan Quinn in for Coalisland. Surprised he wasn’t starting.

HT Errigal 0-06 Coalisland 0-05

It’s unbelievable how much the national profile of the club game has been raised in recent years. Is it all down to the split season? Rte radio taking reports from quarter finals and semi finals all day and live matches on telly. There was a time you’d hear results of county finals and that would be about it.

That’s a semi final isn’t it? So the wait goes on.

Darragh Canavan off injured.

Errigal turning the screw. 0-10 to 0-05

Some score from Petey Harte off the right.

McKernan red carded.

Utterly stupid.