Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

@BruidheanChaorthainn
Would Kilmallock Lady, 22/1 at Dundalk 19:15 be a nice little whim of a bet today?

Shocking from the keeper there

Austin Stacks on the verge of turfing out favourites and 3 in a row contenders in kerry

they have the 2 Cliffords tied up

50 mins gone - east kerry have only scored 2 points

1 Like

Good game in Healy Park, this.

They woke up since. David Clifford sent off as well

donaghy very influential judging by radio kerry commentary

Where’s Dara Moynihan this year? His club promoted?

Tyrone game building to a good finish

1 Like

Dromore Dromore Dromore

Savage football by Dromore.

Ya his Club Spa won the 2020 intermediate championship earlier this year. East Kerry would have lost a good few important players with them going up, and I think their training base was always Spa as well.

1 Like

Sensational championship football performance by Dromore. Thoroughly deserved winners.

I/K into the final in Clare, an impressive team putting in a great performance this year and doing it the hard way

Rory Brennan and Richie Donnelly looked like ghosts at the end of that.

was injured for most of the inter county championship, playing club in recent weeks

they lost Spa but gained Kilcummin who were relegated and also Kilgarvan who ended up orphaned when Kenmare District disbanded

I was wondering WTF Kilgarvan players were doing with EK. Why did Kenmare disband?

kenmare shamrocks and then Templenoe won the the intermediate club so went playing senior county championship on their own right leaving the Kenmare District Team with just 2 clubs Kilgarvan and Tousist. You couldnt put a competitive senior championship team together out of the remaining 2 clubs. Kilgarvan have some decent players it must be said

3 Likes

Watching back the Dromore Trillick game here a bit mad.

It went Dromore 0-07 Trillick 0-00 to
Dromore 0-10 Trillick 2-09 to
Dromore 0-17 Trillick 2-09

Emmett McNabb was superb, he was actually on trial with Ross County last year.

Big players like Sludden, McNabb and Teague were superb for Dromore. Big names were quiet for Trillick, Mattie Donnelly’s legs look to be gone.