Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Sean Moran had an absolute shocker for a county player.

his form is poor last 2 years

He looks done

Last year’s final finished 2-18 each, and this year’s final has finished 2-18 each, so we will have extratime. Ballycran centreback done his best to win it scoring 2 frees from inside his own 45, sadly the wingbacks either side of him were not much help as both were sent off.
Not a game perhaps that would look great on TV, but a great game to be at. The Jeremiah McVeagh trophy is always one of the most keenly contested in the country.

1 Like

The amount of times he tried spooning the ball and got intercepted rather than just handpassing it. Really shocking for a player who is playing at a high level.

Cuala in general seemed to be overcomplicating things. A running game is all well and good but they turned down so many easy point-scoring chances when only 4/5 points down, looking for an extra pass and their skills just let them down, dropping the ball or missing the pass or whatever. Kilmacud way more efficient and were able to keep their noses in front because Cuala just weren’t getting the scores.

2 Likes

Mickey Moran is a Glen man too isn’t he but has never managed a Glen team at any level?

Must have been a massive falling out.

Down hurling final finished with Ballycran as winners, 2-25 to 3-20. They extend their lead at the top of the roll of honour. Really enjoyable game but highly unlikely Ballycran will make any impression in Ulster.

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2021/1031/1256964-mcnamee-saves-the-day-as-rhode-earn-late-draw/

1 Like

There was a piece on him in the paper this week where it was suggested it is loyalty to the Monaghan team he had that has stopped him taking another intercounty job. Not sure how true that is but he does get great loyalty from any team he is involved with it seems.

Rte radio 1 cut to the game live seconds before the goal. It was a fortuitous piece of broadcasting

The way he won possession to manoeuvre a goal was absolute class

2 Likes

I’d imagine if our man Darren was on presenting duties, he would be able to foresee an incredible moment of drama. After all, he did once notably state that preparation was very important to him.

He’s a class footballer

1 Like

For those who haven’t seen it

Tasty ‘fuck sake’ at 10 seconds.

2 Likes

Another angle

Clonmel-esque. Very similar goal too.

@manbehindthewire different county but I feel like I’ve seen this scene many times before…

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He’s very similar looking!!

I see David Clifford got sent off at the weekend again.

Seems to have a very bad disciplinary record at club level.

Does he?