Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

:rofl:

All indicators are that Mannion’s coming back for Dublin next year.

Two one sided ties in semis

Is it me or is the club fare on TV this year a bit behind last year ,??

Getting the band back together

1 Like

Hard to hate Judes , there’s nothing to them. St judes saint of lost causes , win nothing … harmless bunch

I’d say if Ballymun and Na Fianna had been in the semi-finals in Dublin tonight it probably would have added higher entertainment value. A Ballymun v Kilmacud game would have been a cracker.

Dessie made some bollocks of things

Kilmurry will be delighted to get over the line in Clare if they can manage it. Munster would be a bridge too far

They will have NCW down in their own field so I can’t imagine anyone getting away from there with a win

Nothing harmless about them.

A decent shower. One of the few clubs in Dublin to treat both codes equally. I’ll be rooting for them in the final. A long road since they first got there in 09 vs Boden. A few old timers still togging since then. There is a touch of Mayo about them in finals though.

Glen and Slaughtneil should be a cracker today.

Glen seem to be heavy favourites probably due to a variety of things, Glass back, MOR in charge and their underage pedigree in Ulster in recent years. But Slaughtneil are the side who have been there and done it so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them overturn Glen either.

What are TG4 showing today?

Kilkenny hurling and Donegal football finals.

Kilmacud Crokes in the hurling and football county finals is a credit to the work being done in the club by underage coaches and both games are given equal standing.

The lads from the single game counties like Linerick won’t understand this Gael mentality.

:rofl:

Glen 3 up coming close to the 10 min mark. McFaul with a serious score there.