Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

A great ref on show here.

Your one on the commentary is doing way too much talking about nothing

2 Likes

Looked ok in that sweet point

He’s mugged me off

2 Likes

St Judes and probably Kimacud in the final. As always you’d expect them to be strong contenders in Leinster but the likes of an Eire Og (Carlow), Either of the Ports from Laois, Sarsfields in Kildare or Tullamore/Rhode could give them a good game.

Great goal from Cunningham

Who will win Munster do you reckon?

I wouldn’t be too up to date with the Kerry championship right now. Be great to see Templenoe win it though. Nemo are gone in Cork aren’t they? Loughmore v Clonmel Commercials final in Tipp?

I left out Mullinalaghta in Leinster actually. They sent Kilmacud home with their tae in a mug last time they clashed.

You’re way off here, back down

:grinning:. Don’t be beating around the Bush. Say what you really think

1 Like

Templenoe won’t be far off winning kerry. Although I’d imagine Stacks or Crokes will. Commercials always a good shout. If Kilmurry Ibrickane are still in Clare they’re always a good bet. NCW in Limerick too are decent

One of the good guys

1 Like

This is a very one sided El Cashico.

Martin breheny is a big Jude’s man I think. He’ll probably do a power ranking of the 20 best teams to make county finals with a J in their name on Monday morning.

1 Like

Is MDMA finished completely or is there still a sneaky half in him?

Think Kilmurry are playing Eire Og in the Clare final alright. No real standout favourite as of yet in Munster which should make it interesting. Great to have provincial club championships back again this year.

1 Like

The Nire will give it a rattle too I’d say.

Bullseye by Mannion. Shooting the lights out, quite literally.

Gone off travelling. He’d prob get a red here anyway. Crokes really motoring.

The Basquels have very slappable faces.