Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

I hope the Dubs put up a better showing than the Wickow lot

Tara Rocks of Wexford put up what may be a record score of 10-35 on their way to beating Arklow Rock Parnells.

5 Likes

Fucking hell!!!

1 Like

Townies!

1 Like

The hurley in the hand at a Football County Final tells you all you need to know!

1 Like

Yer man chasing doesn’t have much in the way of acceleration.

We’re playing Corofin (Clare) in Corofin on the 5th.

Mountbellew Moylough v Padraig Pearses is OFF on Sunday due to Covid. A Connacht GAA statement reads:

The AIB Connacht Club Senior Football semi final between Mountbellew Moylough and Padraig Pearses (Roscommon) fixed for Dr Hyde Park on Sunday next 28th November has been postponed. Connacht CCC will meet tomorrow night to refix the game.

Wonder will the side who had the game postponed face the same recriminations as Tyrone?

Probably not because they aren’t telling lies

1 Like

What lies did Tyrone tell?

All they asked was for an extra week’s grace.

The Southern press got their knickers in a twist and seemed to ignore the fact that all big county teams down there had pulled strokes to get their whole panels vaccinated.

That’s the gas thing about you staters, ye like to talk out both sides of your mouth, happy to dismiss and bend every rule in the book but God help us if those dirty nordies do the same.

Jesus who’s getting their knickers in a twist.

The Free State media did anyway.

I’m just calling out their hypocrisy and anti-northern agenda. You’re defending it.

You are right, I was only having the craic. Tyrone won fair and square. I loved seeing Spillane fuming.

1 Like

It was great to see Laffan at the drawn final in Tipp with the Green and Red head band around him.

10 consecutive seasons managing Loughmore in both codes was some reign.

He’ll do well to get them lads pulled together for Sunday.

3 Likes

Great news - nothing quite like two heavyweights of the Province clashing Live on TG4

He will because the match is on Saturday.

A day less? He’s rightly fucked so