Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Mick Dempsey involved, he’s some record too.

Which is up next weekend for Loughmore? You’d forgive them for throwing their hat at the Munster in both

Forget about L/C in Munster anyway

That’s exactly what you need in modern game

They could have stayed on a few minutes surely for the trophy

Why?

Nevermind, Tis the peil

Shame on TG4 not holding on for the presentation

I see where you’re coming from with him alright. Very similar build to Andy Smith from Galway.

Huge release of pressure this evening plus they’re mental cunts for beer so you can write off Munster campaigns now unless they run into a team as drunk as themselves.

They probably won’t beat Ballygunner but it won’t be a hammering

Loughmore will definitely put up a better fight than Ballyea did today against Ballygunner, you’d have to have Ballygunner as strong favourites though.

But they’d surely have a real chance at the football in ordinary circumstances, no standout team there I don’t think.

The Harlem globetrotters Na Piarsaigh line up only bate them by 2 points in 2013 when they won the county title.

Portumna knocked them out in 07. Haven’t disgraced themselves when they left the county.

The old dog for the hard road

1 Like

To come from last year losing both finals by a point to winning both this year by a point. Fairytale stuff.

5 Likes

Dual player burnout me bollocks

1 Like

Every club in the country is now thinking fuck this one manager half the cost. Genius

They’ll only be burnt out when it comes to playing county hurling in the spring and summer.

Cute down on sessions as well when you’ve a match every weekend. I’d say the Thurles manager is fair sick this evening

20 weeks in a row by the Ballygunner game I think

0 fucks will be given over the next week.

That’s gonna be some team photo they’ll take this year.

1 Like