Club Championships 2021 - is fulvio a cameraman?

Think this was the 2013 version

3 Likes

Great to see the clergy sneaking in there too

Classy stuff from Clough Ballacolla

Don’t know the club personnel there but a lot of rural clubs would still have the P.P. as a club President.

Jaysus, would there really?

Munster club football is wide open with poorish Kerry/Cork champions.

Had a look there at our own. The former P.P. is the President and current P.P. is one of 5 (five) Honorary Presidents.

Jaysus. Time to move on from that auld shite.

1 Like

You’re preaching (excuse the pun) to the converted here.

Every club including your own, would have plenty of lads far more deserving of such an accolade

Interestingly enough I see that he is expected back next year for Ballyea

1 Like

Kilmoyley trailed 4pts to 1pt early on Julio but struck for 2 goals then, after that they were very much the better team and were full value for the win

heavy conditions led to a physical encounter,

great win for KIlmoyley

3 Likes

I would fancy Loughmore against Ballygunner if they can turn the game into a low scoring dogfight, similar to Borrisoleigh 2 years ago.

1 Like

Ballygunner v Loughmore will be absolutely epic.

Loughmore a family club out of necessity, Ballygunner a family club by choice.

A Christmas cracker awaits.

Oofffttt

From having seen a few of the Kerry teams in recent seasons, I would generally rate the best of them (Kilmoyley & Causeway in recent seasons) as having a very decent shot of beating the Limerick Premier Intermediate champions, so this wouldn’t be a surprise.

You’d imagine the Cork side should be pretty strong though, I don’t know whether Courcey Rovers would be a particularly strong winner or not.

Mungret’s chances have severely diminished without Liam Lynch, who is their best forward comfortably.

the last time, the kerry senior champions met the Limerick intermediate champions , the kerry men won

2016 kilmoyley bt Monaleen

Generally there is only a puck of a ball in those games

Fancy Mungret to beat Courcey’s.

Courcey are dog shit