Club Championships 2024

Very little in that free, justice done in the end

Incorrect

Clooney still alive

Good grit from townies there in final five minutes. Russell is a great club hurler

Danny Russell really stood up after ODonnell going off. Reidy was good too late in the game.

What age is he

31 or 32

1 Like

More id say. Was the main man on the Eire Og under 21 A winning side in 2010, reckon he is 34 or 35 now.

Was asked into the Clare panel by Mike Mc in 2009 but didn’t last long. A bit of a maverick but very talented.

Incredible rounding of a traffic cone by David Clifford.

Are you watching Mick Fitz? ARE YOU WATCHING?

https://twitter.com/TomasORuanaidh/status/1827729589705273631

Da Dubs are obsessed with David Clifford.

6 Likes

A townie called Malice

3 Likes

He went round mick shitz just as easy on a number of occasions just dubs had more men back and his shooting boots weren’t on

He’s a great man for the small occasion.

1 Like

He played intermediate for Clare anyway, would have been on team that lost All Ireland final v KK circa 15 or 16

Crokes with a couple more recruits this year I see.

It is what it is I suppose.

It’s a little weird

Austin Stacks and Laune Rangers qualify for the Kerry Intermediate Football Final. David Clifford scored 3-06 in the 1st half, Killorglin pipped them by a point.

If Clifford had been a bit more interested in being a team player rather than glory hunting his team would have won.

Incredible quality in the Kerry IFC, I’m not sure it ever gets the attention it deserves

If only we had an Italian living in Tyrone posting here to give us the analysis it deserves