Club Championships 2024

I have a feeling Aido is going to lead Breaffy to the promised land this year

1 Like

Doon and Breaffy, by God it would be incredible. Throw in Graigue and what a year it would be.

1 Like

If the new wife has straightened him and his foot out, you could be right

@Cheasty The greatest show on earth has crept up on us this year. Starting a couple of weeks earlier than the last couple of years due to the reintroduction of Replays.

Edendork v Ardboe gets us underway tomorrow night.

Carrickmore v Dromore under the Healy Park lights on Friday sure to be the game of the round this year.

I fancy Errigal under McGinley to go all the way this year.

Here are the fixtures in full:

Omagh v Killyclogher
Carrickmore v Dromore
Errigal Ciaran v Pomeroy
Coalisland v Clonoe
Trillick v Eglish
Ardboe v Edendork
Loughmacrory v Galbally
Dungannon v Donaghmore

1 Like

A lovely symmetry to have the AFL finals and the Tyrone SFC start on the same day.

That’s great news about replays being introduced. Given the ultra-competitive nature of the championship we can expect quite a few of them. You have to admire the steadfast obstinacy to poorly thought out change of Tyrone GAA people. My source tells me a rule enforcing the wearing of black boots is on the table for next year.

1 Like

Haven’t lost since 2013

Quality…:laughing:

6 Likes

Some arsehole

Just scraped by. With 18 points to spare

1 Like

Dessie has fairly nailed me there. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes

https://x.com/conormckenna98/status/1831378443348439188

Ourmawww winning the AI has really sent Tyrone into ultimate delusion.

Armagh winning the All-Ireland is the best thing that could have happened to Tyrone football.

Every previous time Armagh have won the All-Ireland, Tyrone have won it the following year.

1 Like

I just hope this Tyrone news doesn’t take Malachy’s focus away from his real job in Maghera.

They won’t be within an asses roar of it in 2025.

1 Like

Not many would have predicted Armagh to be within a donkey’s roar of Sam this year.

1 Like

Ardboe beat Edendork by five points tonight in a statement win for the Lough Shore outfit. Cc @Cheasty

Chrissy McKaigue and Horse Devlin outfoxxing Conleith Gilligan on the sideline.

Ó Loughlins play ballyhale in last round of kilkenny league/ championship on Sunday. Although it’s a dead rubber with loughlins top of the group and ballyhale guaranteed to play village in 1st round / relegation semi, will ó Loughlins go full belt and try beat ballyhale by as much as they can.
Show them who top dogs are now. A 10/15 point beating for an Eoin cody less shamrocks is very possible and would be a huge morale blow before that huge match with Cody’s James stephens.

I don’t think shamrocks will care, all their worried about is getting minutes into the lads they’ve coming back and also resting Eoin Cody.

Shamrocks gone out to 2/1 in the betting for the first time in the last decade I reckon.

Point taken

I think 1 of the years Henry was in charge they played a relegation semi final before eventually winning the All Ireland.

1 Like

1 Like