Club Championships 2024

Boden with a free to go a point up on 61mins

Could the curse of the newly appointed county manager hit again

Edit: he misses

Extra Time.

Crokes won’t be happy with some of the decisions there.

Is that Dublin football free on YouTube? Didn’t venture to Wexford Park but currently watching the Ferns v Oylegate game on the iPad. Might set that up on the phone.

There was one comedy decision not to give a free to Krokes in injury time for a clothesline. Great catch in the square at the end.

Exciting in the last few minutes but poor fare.

Boden and Krokes have a history of knocking each other off their respective perches.

1 Like

Crokes disallowed goal too was a poor decision.

1 Like

Dubs Tv on Youtube.

Great service

1 Like

Oh dear .

Do Boden have the same manager as last year? He gave one of the cockiest prematch interviews I’ve ever heard before the final last year.

Kenny something was his name IIRC.

They’d have been as well off without him in this one I think.

Walsh with a worldie

1 Like

That was some score he kicked there to nudge them 2 in front. Ballyboden with a few hospital passes.

1 Like

Dias has been some servant to Krokes over the years. Maybe their best ever.

3 Likes

Michael O’ Gara sent off for Ballyboden. Game over I’d say.

Yeah, he seemed to indicate it was for over-carrying while on an advantage; should have been a free out to Boden if so.

Walsh with his trademark “here, let me wipe your face in the dirt” goal in garbage time.

1 Like

Crokes subs all contributed, Boden descended into a rabble, inevitability about the outcome. Draw will be interesting…Crokes to get Cuala!

If they don’t fix the draw to make it Krokes v Cuala and Na Fianna v Ballymun you’d lose all hope for the future of the GAA.

2 Likes

What county is Oisin Langan from? He seems to pop up everywhere and has an affable way about him even when he’s spoofing in some of the smaller counties where he doesn’t really know the players. His voice is misleadingly youthful.

1 Like

Waaaaafud

He’s from Dungarvan.