Coach Klopp - dream maker

What are you talking about? I was laughing at the naivety of your take that the nasty relationship between lfc fans and italians was down to an incident a couple of years ago…
Or are you cunningly trying to reframe my argument away from that…

Since you asked, if lfc wanted to keep their fans safe they could remind them that lfc fans were responsible for the death of 39 italians and there is a residual hatred felt in italy because of this and to be vary wary and polite. It might make liverpool fans think twice about overtaking public spaces and pushing locals into fountains. Lfc might also say that as a club they’ve continuously brushed the heysel disaster under the carpet and tried to ignore it, which caused more pain and anger to the relatives of the dead. It was even happening this year, when they arranged an open top bus tour to celebrate the Steve Morrow double on the anniversary of the Liverpool fans’ heysel riot, causing further pain to Italians.

2 Likes

do you know that they didnt?

also doesnt say a lot for police intelligence in merseyside police if they didnt know about it

1 Like

I don’t know that they didn’t. I do know that papers were predicting the incident prior to it happening and liverpool/merseyside police did fuck all.

On the point in question.

If an oppositions socials repeatedly warned its fans to excercise caution in Liverpool, the whole of liverpool would cripple with outrage.

Extreme hypocrisy on show here

We murder who we want!

The official fanzine? Again, your at pains here to say it was the club at this. What official fanzine issued posters?

Isn’t that the default on TFK?

You can’t have a serious debate on here anymore without someone creating a strawman, so I don’t bother really.

You seem to be at pains to absolve Liverpool.

The papers had it before it happened and Liverpool did nothing to stop it. It was their fans this time. Not fans of someone else in Liverpool kits

It was published on fanzines linked with Liverpool football club. And it happened

The bus was attacked for a quarter of a mile strtech of road

Are you saying clubs aren’t responsible for the behaviour of their fans ?

1 Like

Fuck, I’ve been spotted.

1 Like

I dont see any request to bring a brick there la.

We scared the cunts back to Abu Dhabi before the game had even started.

I went to Naples last year and didn’t get stabbed

1 Like

did you get really drunk, piss on the streets & throw hobos into fountains?

4 Likes

I did get very drunk one night. Somehow I avoided doing all the other stuff.

1 Like

The real disgrace here is Liverpool publicly stating Naples is unsafe. Not Klopp getting outraged at a legitimate question.

He has made a show of himelf again

2 Likes

It’s Napoli that really should be worried about their fans safety here

1 Like

Naples is a hell hole :smiley:

1 Like

exactly, Liverpool football club slag Naples as a city , and Klopp gets offended when he asked about this

I’d say Naples is my favourite city in Europe. Unbelievable setting and so much character. Lives and breathes football too. Any true football fan should feel at home there.

1 Like

I’m not trying to absolve the club. I’ve said I’d be surprised if they encourage this.

You have now said the following:

which we now have established they havent.

and you then followed it up with

which we have also now established that didnt happen either.

Fanzines putting that out, with no official affiliation to the club, still shouldnt have done it. But why you keep going on that the club themselves did this and encouraged it, when at no point is there any sort of indication they did, is typical internet debating.

Clubs are absolutely responsible, but you keep changing your point everytime you post.

Liverpool were charged by UEFA over it, the club and Klopp after the game apologised for it. The club and Klopp repeatedly ask fans to not do it for big games these days.

That was a warning in the aftermath of the City game.

Its not absolving anyone of any shit behaviour, but its not the club telling them to do it as you initially implied. Nor is it an official fanzine, as you also said.

2 Likes

Does anyone know has @horsebox ever been to Naples?

1 Like