Coach Klopp - dream maker

:joy: What journalists are these now? Some randomers in a Facebook comments section?

By winning games ? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Watch out mate, the footix wont be happy

It’s fairly clear he wants out.

1 Like

Liverpool aren’t some classless outfit who turf managers out on a whim. Klopp knows this cos his wife told him to take the Liverpool job one year after telling him to stay away from a classless outfit who turf managers out on a whim.

1 Like

Tell that to daglish, Rodger’s and hodgson

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Klopp has never left before a contract ran out.
I’m excited to see what he does next season. I’d imagine he will fire out the development squad in the Europa League and give the league a proper rattle. A couple of new signings in the summer and the badger back for the start of next season and another great team is in the making. Gakpo the best player to come from the Eredivisie since Suarez.

TELL US NEVER. THIS MEANS MORE. YNWA. WE ARE LIVERPOOL.

2 Likes

The Europa League final is in lansdowne road next year :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Glorious. Sure Liverpool is practically Ireland’s 33rd county.

3 Likes

A chance to make amends for missing out on the 2011 showpiece after that arduous defeat to Braga. Players reception in the Ratoath Inn for a sit down meal afterwards.

2 Likes

Jugs of Miwadi on the table for the teetotallers in the squad.

3 Likes

eh, Heysel?

I’m so glaaaad Jurgen is a re :heart::heart::heart:d :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Lucas will have let the Brazilians know about the great reception he got at the Inn when collecting his player of the season Carriage Clock.

4 Likes

Klopp needs to be fucked out of football.

2 Likes

it wont be done without resistance from fans that wave steau Bucharest flags

Klopp was wrong. He’ll get a deserved ban.

Some of the hand wringing is amusing tho… The 4th official gets abused in nearly every game you see. Fergie intimidated officals regularly… Think there’s a hint of xenophobia off some of the ire directed at Klopp.

Running up to celebrate the goal was very poor behaviour and unbecoming of a LFC manager.

No way would The Boss run to the 4th official screaming in his face after a late goal.

& the saying a ref is biased?