Coach Klopp - dream maker

Yes, that’s correct. Jailing a football manager for such an offense would not be appropriate as it is not a criminal offense and the Football Association (FA) is not a prosecutorial authority. The FA has its own set of disciplinary procedures and can impose fines, suspensions, or other punishments for rule violations.

you come across as more of a robot than @Ceist

1 Like

I apologize if I come across as robotic. As an AI language model, my responses are generated based on the input provided to me. I try to provide accurate and helpful responses as much as possible. Is there anything else I can assist you with?

@Ceist speaking as an AI language model, would it be better for world football and the safety of officials if Klopp resigned given his recent antics?

3 Likes

As an AI language model, I cannot offer a personal opinion on whether or not Klopp should resign. It is ultimately up to Klopp and the management of Liverpool Football Club to decide whether his behavior and actions are appropriate and in line with the club’s values. However, it is important for all individuals involved in football to prioritize the safety of officials and act with professionalism and respect towards all parties involved.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Paul Tierney has been suspended by the FA

1 Like

Coach Klopp vindicated.

klopp caught lying
‘The whole situation shouldn’t have happened. It was out of emotion, out of anger’ (msn.com)

Tierney won’t ref again after that… ’ i wanted to give you a red but he insisted on a yellow ’

He’ll be sacked surely?

I’m afraid you’ve reached this week’s quota for Foley interactions

4 Likes

Fair play to Klopp. He’s come out and said he overreacted to protect Tierney from getting the sack. He’s a bigger man than any of us.

Hope his hammy is ok :pray:

2 Likes

Tierney has questions to answer here. It’s not a surprise he’s been suspended. Coach Klopp is a better man than most of us.

:grinning:

Disappointing but maybe not surprising to see the Liverpool fans on here defend bullying

3 Likes

“what he said about me was disgusting and bordring on racism”
“conversations are taped”
“he told me i should have got a red card”

1 Like

Jesus. That is damning.

1 Like

Sad to see the usual xenophobia against Coach Klopp from the English apologists

No doubt they’ll be exercised if their anthem is booed at Anfield next weekend.

expect them to start roaring 1 world cup and 2 world wars shortly

1 Like

Making plane sounds with their arms outstretched talking about Jerry