Coach Klopp - dream maker

We don’t buy superstars. We make them. YNWA :heart:

1 Like

Klopp makes players better. Yere fucked now though.

Its been one of my greatest pleasures are a footix to witness the most epic time in Premier League football as we saw the two greatest managers the Premier League era raise the standard to levels never seen before.

Thank you Jurgen and Pep.

1 Like

They were all elite athletically and good footballers.

Konate absolutely pocketed Martinelli there week, just much too much for him. Look at Konate, before you sign him, you know he has a chance of being a top player.

Sancho is technically outstanding, Antony is good technically. To quote Bobby ‘The Brain’ Heenan on the day that is in it, physically they are ‘ham ‘n’ eggers’. Sancho is like the man on the street, Konate is a beast. Sancho can never play on the wing for an elite team except with an outlet like Haaland ahead if him.

https://twitter.com/currys/status/1750847718807785662?t=vHVmoXXDQL6E_xa6P70t3w&s=19

I’ve the flag at half mast out on the front lawn

2 Likes

He’s after uppercutting whiskey nose. Poetic.

1 Like

Whiskey nose handpicked Moyes and told the fans to get behind him. 6 months in they were flying planes demanding he is sacked. 10 years on, Moyes is pulling Bald Hag’s pants down.

3 Likes

Was just about to post the same. An absolutely ridiculous and needy tweet. Took Fergie 7 years to win a league too. There’s a good article on him in this months Four Four Two @Yanited fans.

I’m deeply disappointed to learn of Jurgen’s leaving. Heard it this morning but thought it was idle speculation. I couldn’t believe when Liverpool snared him in 2015. Was an amazing appointment, a struggling Europa League level team acquiring one of the best managers in world football. When he signed the contract extension in 2022 we thought we had him until 2026 and even that felt too soon. It’s a pity but hopefully they push on now and win another league title that he richly deserves. There’s still a small part of me hoping for a change of heart but he’s a man of principle so I’d doubt it.

2 Likes

I’m as much of a fan of Klopp as the next man but to even begin to compare the influence he had or what he achieved to Fergusons influence at united or what he achieved is absolutely farcical. The amazing thing is a lot of people actually see them as comparable. Klopp has done a great job but FFS get real talk about recency bias.

1 Like

Have a bit of that Banquo

8 Likes

To be fair Fergie didn’t compete against an *oil rich state who’d basically hired the entire Barcelona 2009 coaching and academy staff. He crossed paths with them at the very end of his career but only while they were in their developmental stage. And even then they ousted him in 2012.

*He did compete against the oil rich Russians but even they weren’t posting 100 point seasons.

He did love horse spunk though.

8 Likes

I’d a feeling you would have been nodding your head in agreement with that quote

1 Like

Thank you Jurgen
You’ll never walk alone

:rofl:

I’ll say this for Klopp, he didn’t destroy a club to serve his own ego

and ne’er a mention of horse spunk

Ah come on. I could literally be here typing all day about the way Ferguson transformed the entire club from a far lower ebb than Liverpool were at when Klopp took over into an absolutely dominant machine. Big money signings, value buys, academy graduates every type of player. Dominated and controlled every single thing about the club for 27 years. Built at least 3 completely different teams. Won 13 leagues.
Probably his best achievement was as you say competing with Chelsea. One year they had won two in a row totally dominant, had the best manager in the world in Jose and went and signed Shevchenko, ballack, cole etc. Ferguson was an absolute beaten docket and a bit of a laughing stock. He signed the likes of Guiseppe Rossi and dong fanzhou and went and walked all over them.
He was a total cunt and Klopp seems a great fella but in terms of what they achieved its absolutely comical to compare them.

Didn’t try to retire a good man like Paul McGrath either. Way to help an alcoholic: Pay them immediate money with the key stipulation that they can never play the game at professional level again. Nasty really when you think about it.

The sporting director, the whole coaching staff, the dinner ladies are all going.

Be no continuity