Coach Klopp - dream maker

They blew United out of it a few times.

More lies

Him destroying wenger for a finish was amazing but equally sad.

https://twitter.com/Woolberto/status/1750870661558345779?s=19

1 Like

I thought it would be hardy to beat us Ratoath Scousers to the Footix of the Day award on this of all days, but this one surely gets the nod from the adjudicators

You’d want to be some saddo to be wumming Irish EPL supporters this evening.

I’ve spend most of the day trying to keep away from it.

Ferguson oversaw a pub league … What he and the players had right is that they were way ahead on fitness levels and they ground teams down. They used to destroy teams in the last 10 mins of games. They didn’t have the same joy on that front in Europe where they were often schooled.

In the current league where there’s much more parity in that front he’d be at the level of Sean Dyche.

4 Likes

A behind closed door league title nobody really takes seriously.

1 Like

how many sams has parky won?

dont forget the refs. fergies titles are as valid as juve’s calciopoli titles

The 2008 league title was the single greatest achievement in English football.

Won a league when three teams made the final four in Europe and also won the champions league.

08 champions league run knocked out the next two winners in Barcelona and inter Milan.

It’ll never be done again and he done it with Hargreaves, fletcher and Giggs in midfield.

1 Like

and webb

In fairness Ferguson was at Man United for 27 years. If Klopp managed Liverpool for a comparable length then he’d have multiple titles too. For comparison if we say that Ferguson had stepped away at the end of the 1994/95 season(after 8.5 years) then he’d have done so with two League Titles and no Champions League/European Cup success. Two great managers in two different eras.

I was just thinking there that John Kiely is probably the GAA equivalent of Pep Guardiola. Backed by a sugar daddy. Pep would definitely have gone to court to give Kyler a character reference too.

It’s actually insane how bad individually some of Fergies teams were looking back and still making champions league finals.

The insecurity of the United fans is hilarious

4 Likes

Those discerning James Pearce tweets are much more your speed tbf

hard to be a fiarweather fan when youve got a leaky roof

1 Like

How long did Liverpool fans get English teams banned from Europe for Fergies reign?

Fergie took over united in the pits.

Klopp took over a squad who nearly won the league title under Brendan rodgers

1 Like

Drink it man, I’ve been doing it for well over a decade now :heart_eyes:

Not in my lifetime :joy: