Coach Klopp - dream maker

Klopp could end up with 4 Premier League titles yet by the time that FFP investigation is complete.

4 Likes

Or all the players who go there, mug them off for a fortune and then fuck off :joy:

It was also said about Manchester United at the time that Ferguson had left them in a fantastic position to go on and continue to be dominant.

Manchester United are currently said to be a crisis club but in reality one brilliant managerial appointment like Liverpool made with Klopp would rejuvenate them, especially with the dice being so loaded in their favour in terms of money.

But there are very few like Klopp. Klopp did it all on a miniscule net spend. A genius.

Could Klopp end up at united some day?

I’m sure he’ll pay his respects at the memorial service

Klopp is unusual in the modern world in that he is universally liked and admired.

Carlo Ancelotti has recently pulled out of the Brazil job (I think). Klopp managing Brazil would be BOX OFFICE.

I’d expect England will make a huge push to get him though. Southgate is in a similar position to Brendan Rodgers. He hasn’t done anything particularly wrong as England manager, there’s just another person who might be in the frame who is far superior.

https://twitter.com/SoccerAM/status/1102493887678070784?t=LQYeORT9lFD7HRFrPrWQrQ&s=19

1 Like

Any British candidates in the frame to take over in the Anfield hot seat? Only names I seem to be hearing are hipster sounding continental types.

https://twitter.com/rtenews/status/1750943420183461935?t=JeLYnpAhzPRD_4PGogSXwQ&s=19

2 Likes

You’d want to be a proper wanker not to be touched by that

Was that the ‘facts’ interview?

Klopp lost a lot of respect amongst the British public at large for condoning the behaviour of the Liverpool yobs that booed our National Anthem and jeered the Prince of Wales (then Duke of Cambridge).

1 Like

A total mental breakdown

A classic. He got rattled

He turned up in a tracksuit at the fa cup final

1 Like

FA Cup Final day in tracksuits and baseball caps. Terry Venables and Brian Clough will be turning in their graves as to how far standards and basic respect and good manners have plummeted.

1 Like

I know that upset quislings on here too.

A number of clubs across Europe including Liverpool, Celtic, Dundee United etc showed their disdain for monarchy in recent years. Ironically it was a quisling Oirish club called Shamrock Rovers who actually doffed the cap to his majesty and apologised.

3 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is a proven quisling who parks the cars of Anglo Irish boat owners and played a small but key role in ensuring that apology was made