College grant application

Excellent, within reach

1 Like

Thanks, tbh I don’t want him travelling ref expense, he was on about a school chaplaincy so the travel will come later no doubt, I appreciate your offer and will get back when needed as I haven’t a baldies

No worries pal. PMs always open. Don’t know a whole lot about it but know people who do and can ask. Hopefully he gets in local. It’s good that the cost of third level in Ireland isn’t as much as some other countries, but it’s still way too expensive IMO. Everyone should have the opportunity to do it they wish, but unfortunately that’s not the case. Fair play to you. You’re taking a great interest in him and encouraging him.

1 Like

Thank you, he’s my youngest and first of my kids to go to college, 3 had the chance, one to California but nada, all doing good in trades bar one, home bird despite his older brother offering him work in Kent permanently as a brickie, but can’t force them
I will pm and👍

2 Likes

Check is the school in an area where the access grant is available.
I lived with a lad who was on an access grant. No college fees and a payment every week. He made out like a bandit, you could just rock in to them and say I’ve no money and they’d send you €50. Think he needed less points for the course as well or something

1 Like

Tbh I haven’t the balls or a notion about access grants all new to me, but I’ll Google it, as I’m a worrier and want all the ducks :duck: in a row

His mother is a different animal though ill get onto her once I’ve the phone numbers and facts

Here’s where the college fees money is going. A high profile person over the last 14 months.

Is that all he’s on? Pathetic.

Expenses

I don’t know anything about that fella but a lot of these guystravel to find raise for the college.

My brother works in a college in the States and essentially he needs to fund his research Dept himself. So does a lot of travel to raise the funding.

1 Like

Even worse

Feckin hell

:pint:

3 Likes

Fair fucks to them

4 Likes

Oh to be young again.

3 Likes

The 1st clip has proven a bonanza for Corkie. There’s at a minimum 3 gaffs in the worst need of a decent paint job - there’s a week in it if he plays the cards right. On the minus side I thought I spotted Corkie Jnr on the business end of possibly a Moroccan Woodbine outside the boozer.

I don’t know what to make of it all….:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Has to be done

1 Like

A few well deserved double vodka red bulls before the exams. It’ll be the making of them.

1 Like

Majority of them will be in a different line in a few years up in the airport as this shit show of a plamas of a government is doing F all to keep our own here
#timeforchangenow