Come on you Myboyblue

Fuck Tipp

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Great scenes. Great day for proper Laois hurling men like @myboyblue and Cheddar

1 Like

I think I speak for everyone on TFK when I say we are all rooting for Laois to go all the way now.

6 Likes

Congrats Laois

Lads, there are no words. This is for Cheddar, Zoom, Men who kept Laois hurling going when all seemed lost. When we were told there was no money and no interest. Well we had fucking interest. And we had hope. The Crown created plantations to keep Rory Og and the O’Moores down. We weren’t kept down then and we won’t fucking be kept down now.

Hon Laois!

57 Likes

Congrats mate, a great day for Laois.

1 Like

Enjoy it @myboyblue. Delighted for Laois. Lawrick Podge did well to keep it together on the radio. Excellent commentary

Hon @myboyblue enjoy your evening mate

1 Like

Well done Laois, top 6 hurling team now officially.

I did not see that coming, enjoy it @myboyblue

Happy to give that number 10, but that’s surely a 25+ post

Fair play, some win!

Well done @myboyblue When you don’t get many highs the highs are higher

Enjoy @myboyblue

Listened to the second half on RTE Radio One with P Lodge. Every Laois score had the crowd going demented. A proper championship atmosphere. Last five mins were bedlam, every ball like life and death.

GAA will kick you in the arse more often than not but when you do get the great day it makes all the bad days worthwhile.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well done @myboyblue and not forgetting @giuseppe

A great win in a great advert for Leinster hurling

The very best of wishes going forward in the championship

The whole of Leinster will be behind you next week

1 Like

It’ll be a rough week ahead in Roscrea. It’s rough enough there at the best of times.

Glad to have very half-heartedly called it 5 days ago (and yet still backed the Duds in the Prediction League thread). I gave the steering wheel a good clatter when the final whistle went in delight. They might even give them 5 minutes on TSG tonight.

3 Likes

Well, half the county at least

At a time when it was neither profitable nor fashionable

1 Like

Well done Laois.
I’d say Cheddar Plunkett won’t sleep tonight.
Fair play