Compulsive Liars are hilarious

Iā€™m hearing itā€™s not him at all

Man in his forties so yeah not him.

I think we say it best when we say nothing at all on this

2 Likes

Fuck him. Give him a few months. Getting a test is an inconvenience but thatā€™s going to some bizarre lengths to be a crackpot

He entered an illegal zone.

Wouldnā€™t it be great if Covid had the balls to stand face to face with us and fight. No PCR tests. No antigens. No dead children. Man to man!

2 Likes

They say in the article the man arrested has not expressed anti vaccine views, so basically saying itā€™s not Jim corr

Odd one. Youā€™d expect someone like Jim would be on a watch list for this sort of stuff.

Is it him? Mental.
@Batigol is suggesting the other fella but I donā€™t see him as having the balls for it.

I didnā€™t suggest anything mate. Life is such a rollercoaster that you can never be sure

You sure though? @FlakeAway suggested a different fella. Donā€™t think keats has the balls.

I didnā€™t suggest anything mate. But I was up town earlier & a girl hinted at something to me alright.

Shane Lynch strikes me as the type who would be unvaccinated but Iā€™d say he wouldnā€™t be smart enough to cook up an avoidance scheme for travel.

Roh oh !!

No Iā€™m not sure. Thatā€™s the name thatā€™s circulating.

The person was t caught travelling themselves. Simone else had a fake test and the supply of same lead them back to the celebrity

Was it Ronan Keating?

Great work Sherlock

Oh my God what a guess! Iā€™m made up over this. I think Iā€™ll have a drink for myself.

So joe graduated from two universities in the same year, one of which heā€™d rejected five years earlier in order to fulfill his athletic potential ā€¦while simultaneously being declared unfit to serve in the army?

2 Likes