Comrade Patty Cosgrove - Irish Hero

If you fart sideways itā€™s deemed to be a ā€˜dog whistleā€™ ā€¦ I think half of you lads spend way too much time scrolling through twitter looking to get outraged. If what you say is true, Paddy is hardly converting the choir, those sad people will find anything to follow and are mostly relegated to the nether regions of twitter and facebook and the likesā€¦ I think itā€™s great that we can accuse men of riding for favours in this day and ageā€¦ 20 years ago no one would have said it, now itā€™s out in the open and a grand way to pass a morning with a coffee ā€¦ of course the accusation in itself is nasty ā€¦ but the homophobes were already homophobes ā€¦ lads need to relax the conspiracy theories that the battle for Irelandā€™s soul takes places on Twitterā€¦ Will some people use it to throw mud? Of course, but those people were already throwing mud and if he had put up a picture of the two lads atin a burger and drinking a pint they and you would find the outrage in it.

Iā€™m not actually sure what Cosgraveā€™s end goal is, or does he even have one. He wonā€™t be successful politically in this country, he has already manufactured too many skeletons for himself. I donā€™t think Sinn Fein would touch him. He wonā€™t be able to create a media empire for himself, Ireland is too small. Heā€™s severely damaging his pull in the tech sector.

Will he just end up washed up as another Gemtrails or Qewan?

Maybe heā€™s looking at the Patreon/PayPal/Donate To Me avenue as a future of grift?

What do you think of what Mattie McGrath said?

Why would you put your arm around me you steamer?

Have have no idea what that idiot saidā€¦

I posted it above. Here you go again.

From the photo heā€™s right, they look like very close friends.

Whatever about Paddy.

Itā€™s hard not to admire how rattled he has The Blueshirts.

Clearly he is the good guy on this side of the battle and if you canā€™t see that then you must have very right leaning tendencies.

He doesnā€™t want to be in politics, he wouldnā€™t join a party, nor would anyone have him.

He just craves being admired and being influential as he used to be. Heā€™s bitter that he isnā€™t and it trying his hardest to get his petty little revenge.

There is no substance to him, heā€™s a nothing.

There was no substance to Donald Trump either.

Cosgrave was just a glorified party planner. I donā€™t really see where he goes other than the Patreon/ donate to me! grift avenue but that doesnā€™t mean he isnā€™t dangerous or couldnā€™t be in future.

1 Like

Surely Paddy now has a chance to make a name politically at the D4 by election .

What a hoot ā€¦ would many of the general public even know who Paddy Cosgrove is? ā€¦ A few people on here think Twitter reflects real life.

3 Likes

Presumably heā€™ll continue making money out of what he does. And heā€™ll continue his attempt to be relevant/influential on twitter. Heā€™s never going to get involved in politics.

How does he make money as it is?

He must make money out of the web summit somehow Iā€™d imagine.

Heā€™s the last angry man

Look - 99% of (Irish) Twitter is inhabited by trolls, far right loons and lefty wont somebody think of the children Iā€™m woke brigade.

Lads here need to ask themselves which camp they see themselves in ā€¦ if the answer is none, they need to get off twitter because thatā€™s how the rest of us see you. Itā€™s an awful place.

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Ah here

Paddy, Paddy Paddy! :clap:

3 Likes